Reviews for So Happy
darkside chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
hmm... I do love Canti but this seemed... It wasn't really a romance. I mean, Canti mopes, than she cmoes back they hug. It's more of a friendsship if anything. no were near as good as 'never unworthy' now THAT was a romance.

I mean all Canti and Mamimi did in this was hug!

maybe you could rewrite it or something cause the world NEEDS more Canti romance! Honestly!
Jane E chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow...I never thought anyone would do a Canti romance...Yay you!
rcr chapter 1 . 6/13/2006 cute! I love this story.
strykemeister chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This was deep and cute! I wish there was more than 2 Canti/Mamimi fics out there. Girls and robots, eh? xD Interesting that you made Canti-sama talk, since he never did in the series, but it was necessary for this fic I guess. I, too, don't think Mamimi's ever the type to change. Anyway, awesome job!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow, that was surprising! Great job!
mike larry chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wow, so robots can have feelings! Anyway, i really liked this story. It's kinda nice to have a story about love for this crazy series...and i mean that in a good way. Keep up the good work.
some one chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
do more chapees
de aequitate chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Love it! Absolutely love it. first I wasn't sure who the hell it was but later on I kinda get who is was, yea! Anyone it would be great if you continue soon.
SasamiKuwaii chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
That was perse...good!
Blademan44 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
wait im confused here so im going to refer to the main character as "HIM" ok? you made "HIM" looke like Noata you said he had a brother you know ta-kun? but it was canti why is that thats just confusing. and you also say and i quote,"You'll probably think me ungrateful, since Haruko was the one that brought me alive, so to speak, in the first place. But Mamimi was the girl that had accepted me for who I was, who spent time with me when no one else wanted to. Mamimi was the only person who had never wanted something from me."

that says to me its Noata cause canti didnt come around till Haruko came and that says like that how mamimi like me befor Haruko came. i dont know maybe its just me but i just... its just to confusing to me and it was Noata who was possed by Atomsk not canti. and this isnt a flame i just want to know whats uo with that ok
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
YAY! the fluffy cuteness! waho! seriously- that was so cute! great! i luved it! im a total mamimi/naota fan! _

write more! luv n peace! Steph_chan _

p.s. sry, im on a sugar high, im not really this weird...most of the time _
Corti chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Kawaii! Oh, I loved it. That's was really good. I mean, like how he narrates in the series, I could hear his voice saying all that stuff. XD Keep writing. _
Forgot my name chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I loved this alot...But I'm sorta left hangin'...More perhaps in the future?
The Tragic Priestess Kikyo chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow...I really didn't expect it to be Canti! But hey he deserves happiness too! (Even if they can never have children -)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Really good fic! Keep up the good work!