Reviews for The Dragon and the Maiden
Celestia8994 chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
That horribly sad moment when you find out this hasn't been updated since 2003it's 2016 nowthat the story probably won't continue because this wonderful author has probably moved on with their life. *defeated sigh* I'm just gonna go crawl into a holecry until the end of time unless this story is continued! (you did a great job, if you couldn't tell! hope you're living life to the fullestthat if you ever get bored you'll randomly remember this storywanna write more!)
Kagehana15 chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
please continue.
virag chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
that is not the end,right!?
orchid14 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Ahhh, Hiko-senseiii3
papapapuffy chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Please update! I want to see a happy ending for this amazing fic
Sessha Kenshin chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Published a decade ago. *sigh* Been there, Sessha can only hope you'd continue where you left off just like I had..
darkryubaby chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I really wish you never stopped writing this. I've been waiting a decade (literally) for an update. Hope you do someday.
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
You've got a great start to this story! On your profile I noticed you said that you were "stuck" on this story- did you mean writer's block or ..? Please do continue, this story is very interesting with all the angsty and comical moments in it! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character! D
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
please add more! xD
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
please update more! hope you will not abandon this fic.
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
this is a good story, and i really like the way you have portrayed the characters, i hope you are able to continue this story at some point...
indusina chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
I love this fanfic! Youre a great writer and I'm begging you to update this story! Please, Please, PLEASE update?

/Indusina
Azhwi chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Interesting story. Love the characters, even Hiko.

I'm wondering why Kenshin hasn't told Kaoru that she will have a home soon as I figure he'd be placating her every way he could.

Then again, Hiko will probably be doing that for him.

I look forward to an update, if you need help with stories ideas, well I'm an avid dragon fan, hit me up and maybe we can come up with something.

I just had a vision of Hiko getting Kaoru drunk...

Cheers! And thank you for the story!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
So I don't think there's much chance this will be updated (it gives a publish date of august of '03 but no update date, but considering when it was published I'd say the last update was a long time ago as well) but I fell in love with it and hope that I'm wrong on that count :) good job, I'm loving Kenshin and Kaoru here.
winter051094 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
OMG! update update update! plz plz plz! this story is so good! but one thing i must say... kenshin and kaoru HAVE to stay together! it's a given *wink wink* lol well great job on this story! plz update ASAP!