Reviews for The Dragon and the Maiden
Sessha Kenshin chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Published a decade ago. *sigh* Been there, Sessha can only hope you'd continue where you left off just like I had..
darkryubaby chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I really wish you never stopped writing this. I've been waiting a decade (literally) for an update. Hope you do someday.
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
You've got a great start to this story! On your profile I noticed you said that you were "stuck" on this story- did you mean writer's block or ..? Please do continue, this story is very interesting with all the angsty and comical moments in it! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character! D
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
please add more! xD
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
please update more! hope you will not abandon this fic.
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
this is a good story, and i really like the way you have portrayed the characters, i hope you are able to continue this story at some point...
indusina chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
I love this fanfic! Youre a great writer and I'm begging you to update this story! Please, Please, PLEASE update?

/Indusina
Azhwi chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Interesting story. Love the characters, even Hiko.

I'm wondering why Kenshin hasn't told Kaoru that she will have a home soon as I figure he'd be placating her every way he could.

Then again, Hiko will probably be doing that for him.

I look forward to an update, if you need help with stories ideas, well I'm an avid dragon fan, hit me up and maybe we can come up with something.

I just had a vision of Hiko getting Kaoru drunk...

Cheers! And thank you for the story!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
So I don't think there's much chance this will be updated (it gives a publish date of august of '03 but no update date, but considering when it was published I'd say the last update was a long time ago as well) but I fell in love with it and hope that I'm wrong on that count :) good job, I'm loving Kenshin and Kaoru here.
winter051094 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
OMG! update update update! plz plz plz! this story is so good! but one thing i must say... kenshin and kaoru HAVE to stay together! it's a given *wink wink* lol well great job on this story! plz update ASAP!
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Would love to see this story be continued. Great plot and the writing is nice too! :D
NiminariAmriath chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
hm...that should be an interesting meeting
Greysh chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Interresting :) I hope that you will update.
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
This story is really charming, full of humor, dead on characterizations and a light sweetness. I hope you get inspired and finish it.
Raberba girl chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Argh, write more, please! This story is excellent.