Reviews for Face
Rosebud chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
"The shadows slink like predators, curling about the room. He stands still as death, his feet firmly planted on the wooden floor. Wooden... a term often associated with his carefully etched smile. Seta himself had been the artist that had carved that smile into his own face with excruciating detail, with a burning, rusty knife."

Your very first paragraph really...REALLY grabbed me. The wording...it's so eerily wonderous!Wooden smile...burning, rusty knife...MAGNIFICENT!

I really enhoyed this...everything was just splendid...This really did leave me breathless.
Eniar chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Yehey! My favorite char! Soujiro! Yep I'm impressed by his attitude to mask himself with a smile...really mysterious...I was imagining that as I mentally scan the events in the series when he was about to fight Kenshin Really really cool! Oh before I forgot! Thanks for the review on winter and spring*waves gladly* I was suppose to put a sequel to that but I ended up writing a new fic for hatori...it's angsy though-I'm a sucker for angst fiction _ Keep writing!
ESP chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
You have an excellent way of getting your point across, and the perfect mix of simplicity and complications. And your take on Soujiro's personality is interesting to read. Very good job! You should definitely write a longer RK FF.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was good! You went really deep to reveal what lay in Soujiro's mind, and I like that part about equilibrium! Yeah, continue more character studies! Or maybe more on Sou-chan...
CeeCee chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
It's good! Deep and introspective, like a character study should be. I liked how you equated soujirou's smile with self control. I was a bit confused with the equilibrium part, though. Well, anyway, don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews on your first rk fic; most people flock to kxk fics, and unfortunately, good ones on other subjects are overlooked at times_