Reviews for You and Me
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Riddle is a bastard. A complete and utter bastard.

I wrote "udder" first and I must say it lightened my mood quite a bit. lol

I love the ending, that he asked about the Deputy position. So wonderful. :) Thanks for sharing!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Amazing story!

Really, reall dark, but nevertheless wonderful ...

I'm too lazy to do the maths and I guess I don't want to know how old they are in the end of the story ... but it's not that important ...

God bless you!

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wonderful! Amazing! I loved it! It explained everything so well, and it was well written too! Thanks for a great fic! Keep it coming!

FourthKnock chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
A good story but who has raped Minerva? I mean was it Tom Riddle. I just hoped you would make that a little bit more clear. But for the rest it's great!

I love ADMM!

Kisses from Begium

Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow, it sure took them a long time to get that all worked out, didn't it?

Wonderful ending though, and such a sad, dramatic, intersting story!

Hiawatha chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nicely done, I really liked the characterization. I found it really horrible to see that Minerva was right until the end feeling guilty for being a victim of crime...very believable though.
darlingdearheart chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh my. That's so dreadful in the begining- but you handeled it maturely, something many writers on here can not do. The ending is adorable and fluffy and worked perfectly.

Fabulous job, darlingdear! Keep it up.
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw. I already read this, but now I read it again and I still love it. It's so sweet. Poor Minerva. I'd only have liked to know who's done it. It was Tom wasn't it? Anyway, fantastic fic. I hope you'll write a lot more of them. I'd love to read them.

Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Such a sweet story. I like it.
Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Good story; so sweet. I like it.
Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
That was nice. Good story, I like it.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
that was awesome, i liked it a lot. especially the ending, it was so cute! very good job, and excellent story! ttyl! :D
j91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
That's sweet!
CCSaint chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Yay, i'm the first reviewer! besides that you did a very good job with this. i hope you keep going with it. it's very good. if you keep going maybe we could end finding out who attacked Minerva. (hint hint) anyway great job. happy writing :)