Reviews for Icicle
ToThirtyDecimalPlaces chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That.. was freaking fascinating. First of all, the whole effect of Time Compression on the GFs thing was brilliant, and the way you used it was great and as I was going along I thought to myself that I would quite like this fic, because I thought I knew what was going to happen, but then you took it like five steps further, gave it a good twist and made it complicated and wonderfully creepy. Awesome.

Hmm. I love the parallel you draw between Seifer's Ultimecia assisted rise to power and the GFs enhancements - easy but with a price. That's a very interesting idea.

And then, of course, a note of bittersweet almost SeiferQuistis always gets me for some reason. I just love the way you write Seifer, you make him complex, and that satisfies me to no end.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I'm running out of things to say about your fics. They're all just wonderful, so consider it said for all of them!

I really liked this one. Maybe it's because I'm a big Seifer fan and I love how he's portrayed in this, or because it's so original, or because you've written it so well. Who knows. Another plus, I've always found Shiva to be an intriguing GF and it was interesting how you wrote her in this.

I do feel a little bad for Quistis at the end though...
myeerah chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Amazing. . . I can actually respect Seifer in your hands.

Good work.
anime-diva chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Aw! I like it! NICE START NICE START!

Update please! _