Reviews for Homework
RurouniSakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my goodness that was awesome. I was singing along! XD Wonderful job keeping them in character, btw - except maybe Sayoran, but what Peanuts character would fit his personality? The 'Red Baron'?
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i really liked the story. it was very entertaining. but you know tomoyo would also be an interesting character whenit came to homework.

hope that helps
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Ha ha, I loved this one shot! It's great of how you portrait every single one of them, their personalities are almost exactly right! Except for the part where Eriol laughed- which I still loved because it's great to see the -hidden- side of him. ;) Oh, and by the way...where's Tomoyo?

I still loved it! Great job!
mistyazn chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i just LOVED this fic! XD and i could somehow really see myself relating to Sakura...yes i'm one of those people who tend to count the number of words they've written down on a page and repeat themselves over and over until they've reached the word limit...
alstod chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I liked this story. It made me laugh. It's going on my favorites. Thanks for writing.
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
HAHAHA

I was picturing Eriol writing his book report the way he was and cracking up. And of course from the rest of the people's um...UNIQUE writing styles D hehe great job!
Sora chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
L.O.L. The dreaded homework. This was really cute.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I totally related to Eriol... which is not a good thing at all. XD
Kikaxlot chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
LucySakura, ShroederYamazaki, LinusEriol, and, of course, Charlie BrownSyaoran...nice!

You should be proud of your wrihgting abillity!
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
amazing. at least one quote will be on my wall of fave quotes. didja ever notice that all of them are strangely from your fics?

Mew Frost waiting for a phone call
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
haha! another cute one! )
YLCourt chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Sakura is so cute... she kept on repeating the word 'very' at the end... If my teacher ever see us doing this kind of work, I think she will faint and then give us detention for not paying hard work to our homework...
like a falling star chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Hilarious fic. Well-written, too. Know something? You're going onto favourites.
Pink3Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
This is great! The part at the end cracked me up... _... Yeah... -_-' Anyway, great story! (Arg! . . . . Gr...) -" Don't mind me...
not applicable chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This was very funny. I certainly did not waste my time reading this. _

I do enjoy reading humor fics, now and then, and this was a nice break from all those dramatic fics. A short break, but a pleasing one. _

Of course, write whenever you can. You can count that I'll read your fics at one time or another. Ja ne!