Reviews for Unbelievably
Dark Mistress 55 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Hello, DanishGirl.

I talk to you many years ago like 5 to 7 about a story sequel base on this story. You had said that you would be fine with it as all as I don't copy anything from this story or the sequel story.

I'm currently working on the story itself now. I'm done chapters 1 to 3 and currently just about done with ch 4. I'm just stuck on what year this story was base on? Was it 6 or 7 or even 5 year? Please email me back at haku_ lover55 hotmail. com no spaces

if the email didn't show up then PM me about my question.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
please make a sequel!
Astoria chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
Liked it it was good
Scor7 chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
As much as I liked how it ended, how it made sense. I do not understand how a guy literally demanding girl to do something for him and force himself on her turns on a girl. That makes literally no sense.
Wildflowers-On-Fire chapter 14 . 4/11/2017
While I do not condone bullying or the way Draco treats Hermione I found this story strangely lovely and it was rather cute!
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Ok...I have literally wanted someone to write a story like this for years...DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Sometimes.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Hermione was being sexually assaulted during the whole story and you didn't even adress the issue. Glorifying sexual harassment and its rapists is never ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
*Disbelieve* An bloodtraitor in Slytherin?, wow, that must be an first or,*Snicker* standards must have been exceptionally low...Salazar Slytherin must be rolling in his grave.*More Snickering*
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
do not let the reviews fool you, this story is harsh and they dont even end up together in the end. Not one if my favorites
Dramione fangirl chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Oh my god, this is so good!
Dramione fangirl chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Go Hermione! :)
dramione fangirl chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
oooh! Hermione and Draco sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! I've always wanted Hermione and Draco to get together.
dramione fangirl chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
forget what i said this story is freakin amazing! Thanks for writing this! it must have taken a long time!
dramione fangirl chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
i think that draco is either just planning on using hermione, and breaking her heart, or its just that he secretly loves her
dramione fangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
ok, i know you said no harsh words and i know this is your first fanfiction, but, i mean, dont you think this is going really fast? i just think that it needs a few changes thats all