Reviews for Chronicles of the Killer Angels
the water omega chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
wow this is great I look foward to reading more.
knux33 chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
U better update soon. PLEASE!
Leihko chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Damn you! :sniffle:

I love this so freaking much and you leave waah!

lol _

please write more soon!

and what are you studying?
jster1983 chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
It's Great You made Anna fight in the tournament I thought she should get off her lazy ass and go through the training with Yoh because she can't rely on him forever. I don't have anything against her I just don't like that much. Her And Pilica aren't my favorite characters. Pilica mostly because she is bossing her big brother around and that is violating the natural order of brothers and sisters. Of Course if she were stronger then he was then that would be a different story. Of course the tables may have turned for her if she was in the tournament instead of him but Trey is not that lucky.
jster1983 chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Let me guess IT may either be Tamao who is the 3rd member of Manta's team or someone he would never suspect of being a decent fighter. LIke His Bratty Sister Mannoko. Nah Not likely I mean she is the same size as he is but she is only 5. If she doesn't happen to be cursed by genetics she may be taller then him when she grows up.
Aimi Kizamoui chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Wow. This is a great fic! Manta becoming a Shaman? That's a very cool idea! You also write it wonderfully. If I had any criticism I'd say it but...I don't. _ I can't wait until Manta starts fighting! Even if it'll take awhile I'll waited patiently for updates. Or as patiently as I can. :P
IceTastesNice chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
argh! finish it! pleease! it's so good, I just cant stand not to see it finished. There arent very many Manta fics out there, and he's one of my favorite charys...please finish it.
Shiroikage chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
WOW! This is best AU ShamanKing fanfiction I ever read. Demo... when's Manta going get his spirit? Oh well, that's for you to know and for me to read. Ja ne! *Wink* :3
reize-feitan chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
kawaii!i like the way you described Manta esp. about the "Killer Angel" thing in his sweater(0)!
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Kay I review again because... yeah!

Argh. ;_; I'll have to wait for more of this fic, huh? Sad. But good luck at the university.

Yes, very cruel what the Taos did to Pyrin. Sad, sad, sad.

I really liked this chapter as well, though it was not very Manta-centric. But I liked Anna training Manta along with Yoh, and Anna already having her spirits. Chuu! What fun. XD
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
YAY! The next installment was great! ::hugz Ren, Yoh, Manta, AND the author!::

Oh, I can't wait to see what will happen when Lee Pyron hits this fic. Poor Manta. Pyron's his idol. ;_;

Hee i liked this chapter a lot. But I'm also scared about his parents and what they will do, especially after the Faust fight, and stuff. Guess that will come later. Great job!
Jumper Prime chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Golly! The first Shaman King fanfic I've ever read and it's looking good. Will Anna help Manta train to be a Shaman? Bokutou no Ryu... Is that the Japanese name of Lee Bailong, the "White Dragon" the movie star martial arts master who was turned into a zombie and given to Ren's older sister as a birthday present? If so, I can just see him becoming Manta's mochirei, since Manta idolizes him so much.
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I. Love. You.

Okay, first off, you have portrayed Manta incredibly well. Indeed, you went as far as to include his killer angel sweater in this? XD That's awesome! And his angel and demon sides would be funny to add. (He actually fights with those in the fighting game. It's hillarious, though albeit freaky.)

Um, Manta's my favorite character, and the lack of fics or fanstuff with him makes me incredibly sad. But YOU are awesome! XD I cannot WAIT for this story to get underway! I am very excited. Your writing style is superb, you know the manga, you know Manta... All-n-all, I can only pray that you are my hope for a lot of the awful and dying fics here. XD

Viva Manta! XD Thank you for this story! ::bows to you:: I am in your debt.