Reviews for Where Were You When The Lights Went Out?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Lol. Denial.
BeatricBlack chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Omg that was amazing! I read the racetrack and spot one like 3 times. Ur soooooo good! U should do more racetrack and spot stuff because ur amazing and their amazing so... Magic!
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
the last chapter was the best. but hey sprace is my favorite.
ArieiDelmonte chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I love this story! Love it love it love it... mostly the Spot parts, but I love all of it. yay! Thanks for writing these. :D
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
oh my god. i was actually CACKLING through like a third of this story - especially the end ("I HATE COUPLES") WOW what a visual.. and the whole "you could kiss me all day and i wouldn't care" exchange. HAHA.

B, this was fantastic and i'm going to be giggling about it all night.

love,

keza
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
aww! umm ok though i have to admit that i am just REALLY excited for the sprace, especially with these prologue-type descriptions of race. ah, the jacobs family. and the Jewish references. and geeky David - excellent.
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
no, i think the groping is good, especially when it's stream of consciousness like this was.

favorite part? the guy opening the top of the elevator. whoops! and the specs/dutchy dichotomy. so, SO entertaining. and so sweet. :)

another thing that i really like about this story is how you have all the boys in the same class kind of interacting-but-not-interacting. it provides such great segues!
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
okay a few things. mainly, my teeth hurt a little. i mean, the fluff, it's.. it's wondrous. i'm grinning and trying (unsuccessfully) not to giggle.. i find that the story works best when I imainge you in the place of Mrs. Meyers. HA.

perfectly normal, boys. hee.
SakiSaki chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
This is another one of the few a) slash and b) modern Newsies fics that I really like. I usually find both "genres" to be too outlandish to be believable, but even for a humor piece I think this story handles it well.

Though I liked the first 3 parts very much, what knocked me out in this piece was the Spot/Race bit. The pacing of it was so natural, and the dialogue worked nicely. What was best was the inner dialogue, I thought (particularly the "straight as an arrow" bit, which I've actually wondered about before also, although not the extent of the entering and quivering, haha!). Very funny, and very Racetrack (if he was gay, which of course he is not ;P). Most of all, the whole thing was very hot! You get a gold star... of arrousal.
Elladan and Elrohir chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
OMG CUTE! *squee* So... I loved these! I especially liked the first chapter! (I'm such a Blush fangirl it's scaring me...). And I loved the whole "straight as an arrow" thing. Very Freudian. _

~ Red
Zorrina chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
aw this ones' cute! i love it! it should be a valentines day fic! happy valentines day! (i'm even wearing my valentines day socks!)

btw... its november...

:o)
Angel of Harmony chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Can you tell I'm trying to play catch-up with leaving you reviews? Yeah. Let's pretend it didn't take me 5 months to review this. *hides head in shame*

So, um, yes. Angsty Sprace goodness. And indenial!Race is just so pathetic and adorable. I love the way you choreographed the fight/getting stuck under the seat part (I always envy people who can write movement with clarity.), and the whole exchange was so in-character and perfect for them and... yes. A fantastic way to end off another fantastic story.
Angel of Harmony chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Did I ever mention how much this chapter made me squee? Because it did, a whole lot. I can't remember when it was, but I definitely printed this out and read it over during some crappy day at school, and it made my day immeasurably better. I love that the Jacobs parents would do this for them, and I love how precious and cute Jack and David are throughout. Yay for happy anniversaries. :)
Two-Bits chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
THAT is HILARIOUS. Ohmigosh, I think that was the funniest thing ever, even if it's not supposed tah be funny. It was really, REALLY good, and I hope you write more SpRace's, 'cause you're good at those. M...SpRace...Uh. Yeah. Anyways...Good job! :)
moonlightgodess chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I absolutely love it! Each one was written beautifully, and you seem to have a perfect handle on each of the boys' personality. Fluff that makes you want to curl up in it and read more and humor that makes you laugh out loud (multiple times)... Brilliant.

((This is off on a random tangent, but your pen name's spiffy. Great reference to Le Mis.))