Reviews for If Walls Could Talk
Autumn DeMayne chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thought it was a Dramiome fic until the Vince part...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow. didn't see that coming!
sangi chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
That was so good, because it was so totally unexpected.
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
VINCENT CRABBE? And ickle wickle me thought that it was Draco... Great surprise though...
RedRoseGrave chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
*roflmao* wow! I thought it would be Draco/Hermione. you did that on purpose, didn't you? *hehe* this is nicely written. don't support Vincent/Hermione, but i love this anyway!
Bleb chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
You confused me!
Frizance chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great fanfic. Wierd pairing.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
it is Crabbe right? i just love this story! it's so fluffy! keep up the great work with the fluff!

Karana Belle
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
aw sweet. i wassent expecting that pair hehehe.
luv nats
Elluxion chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
You should have seen me. I read this during Computer Education and I kept breaking out into silly, hysterical giggles and attracting a lot of strange glances. You had me going O_O at the part when she reveals his name... extremely funny, fluffy (I HAVE CONVERTED MARI INTO A FLUFF-LOVER! The world, rejoice! Bring out the party streamers!)

Okay. Yes. *reads babble and cringes* Really sweet, great fic, dialogue was well-written and very natural. Funny, absolutely. Fluffy, yes. :D Loved this:

"I think I've fallen in love with you."

"Okay."

*giggles stupidly and applauds*

I've got the ChappieFic beta-ed a couple of days ago, remind me to sneak on later tonight. T_T

Thanks and cookies and Hershey's Kisses and all foods unhealthy for the dedication!