Reviews for Third Rituals
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
I'd like to think of this as the way things turned out for them in the canon. I know it didn't, but this is so much better. Great story!
Blaise chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
This is *excellent*. I've been looking all over for Delenn/Lennier fic, and this is one of the best I've found. I particularly liked how you drew out the parallels of their anger and their darker sides. Also, the scene where they meet is just beautiful.
gythia chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Normally I don't go for the Delenn/Lennier pairing, because it's usually far too contrived. But this story made me beleive.
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Wow. That was amazing! They were all so in character, the plot was great, the writing was great, everything was great! It had a bit of a dreamlike quality which is always nice in LennierDelenn stories. :) Thanks for sharing!
MadelinBreaker chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Wow-that is beautiful!
Quinn A. Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
You have a writing style that I absolutely love. Everything flows perfectly!
LoveChilde chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Dear, sweet Goddess, what a fantastic fic. I'm type-less here. Thank you.
EvenEwok chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
It's gorgeous. It's beautifully written, it's a fantastic idea, the characterisation is perfect, the dialogue is wonderful, and you've created a totally plausible scenario for a Delenn/Lennier story. (As someone who's written the first page or so of about a dozen D/L stories and then deleted them when the plot just wasn't working, I appreciate how tricky that can be!) It's just gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing it.
Julie chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Oh bravo! What a truly magnificent work of fiction, worthy of a shelf in honor alongside every other tale in this epic penned by JMS. Thank you so much for writing this.

The time and the effort and the heart you put into this was evident in every word. I thank you for enriching my life with this story

Sincerely Julie
BetaReject chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
This was a really incredible story that reflected on aspects between light and darkness i would have never thought of had i not read it...It is quite inspiring to say the least...:)
Selena chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Never mind the "Valen or Darkfire" question, YOU were certainly a Minbari in your earlier life.*g* A beautiful, sensitive and intelligent solution for Lennier and Delenn.
Kemenran chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Great chapter.
Bumbleb. Free chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
beautifully written and really well constructed: I'm not usually such a fan of delenn stories because she seldom stays in character but you've done a great job, can't wait for more!
Lor Eley chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
You write like a true Minbari!
Kemenran chapter 2 . 8/20/2003