Reviews for Willie's Revenge
Ancient Doctor chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hilarious! 3
Gethsemane Butler chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Get Barnabas a mirror? Heh. Funny.

I think this is very funny. Brightens my day! Er...night!
I'm The Night Writer chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
halarious! very funny! Vicci is such a dork! and Barnabas, "Willie get me a mirror!' soo funny!
nightshadows342 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Haha, Yeah I always wondered where Adam went 'potty'- maybe Willie was so mad about the arrangement of watching ADAM because he had to clean up his 'messes'... lol.
I hate Robert Maiale chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
lol that is really funny hand me a mirror julia LOL duuuuuuuuuh great story
Ali chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
ROTFL! That's hilarious! Vicki NEVER understands anything...LOL and get Barnabus a mirror...omg LMAO! That was hilarious! I think Julia should join in with Willie and get Barnabus for making her do all those experiments, warn him they'll go wrong, and then stand for it when he yells at her when they go wrong...it's like "She told you!" Sheesh! But very good FF! eeeee :)
Manzai chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
What a great line ... "Willie, get me a mirror!" ...very funny, along with the image of the beard and mustache _
Nikki James chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
omg this was priceless! i loved it! a mirror! hahahahaa! this was too good. i was wondering when willie would get his revenge. ;o)
SirYentl chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I love the Willie Loomis revenge story and all those in jokes. Victoria always dosent understand. Your next story could be Magda's revenge on 1897 Barnabas.
eleni459 chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
It's horribly, horribly funny! I've always felt sorry for Willie and he definitly deserved to have his revenge...too bad he couldn't get away with it though.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
(laughs) Sweet noooooooooo not THAT cell of Adam's! Anything but that.. :D
Shar chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Someone has a very irreverent sense of humor! Someone is wicked (I like it!)
huttgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
LOL! Cute! THE REBELLION AGAINST FLAMERS STARTS NOW! ;) email me at for more info... as soon as I get the site up...
Izlix chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
LOL! I can't stop laughing! I would REALLY pay good money to see that on screen! HAHAHAHA! LOL! I am rolling on the floor
alan crabb chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
The magic marker seemed to be a most intresting tool. But it would seem that Willie was not able to get away scot free