Reviews for Kidnapped
LiiMakino chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
I just adore this history, just wonderful! But I wish the maid was Jeri, it looked just like her. (:
hexgurl001 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
love the story!
katy007 chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
OMG!I'm sorry I read you story just now but that's AMAZING!U should write more ryukis! :):)
TakeMyHandxTakeMyLife chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Hah, your story kicks ASS like no other. Congratulations on creating an innovative story with very nice characterization on plot development. Both were totally in character and I liked your kissing scenes, it made me wish I was Ryo kissing Rika ;D. A few spelling errors here and there that could have been fixed in Microsoft Word, but otherwise a very nice story that is definitely going on my favorites page, and I'm putting you on my author alert. Very nice.
Grdiang3l chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Lol really cute!
Reiki-Tantei chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Your fic is wonderful!

I have liked it very much. The story is really cool and I fall in love with pirate-Ryo (he's so beautiful **)

I hope that you return to write another fic ryuki some day (I really love the ryuki fics)

Luck!

Reiki-Tantei

(Sorry, I'm spanish and my english is bad u)
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
I'm so sorry, I read this fic before but didn't review. This fic is excellent, You protrayed Rika and Ryo really well, It makes the fluff even better.
Lita Maxwell chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
These stories kick ass! Ryo/Rika couplings are da shit! Plus, I liked it when Ryo was acting OOC, gave me good shivers!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
sweet!
Alexian-Goddess chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
hey! did u no the last day u updated was my birthday? lol ur story is amazing? y dont u write more? im sure they would be great! please continue to write!
Dark Iced Princess chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
This was really good, hope u write another ryuki fic real soon, oh yeah and if u have the time please could you read my fics and tell me what you think? Well done, i liked this alot!
Dark-Crawlers chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Hi Noga!

It's me Gev

You wrote a lovely story

See ya st school!
doctornova chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
WOW...! that was great...even is it's short...*sigh...i only wish it was a lil more longer ...*sigh oh well...well yeah...it was great...hope u do some more stories like that...but only a lil longer...well good luck later..._
SM together chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
It's good but I felt it was a bit rushed at the end. Either was I LOVE THIS STORY! Bye.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 6 . 9/10/2003
*giggle* I like! Keep writing!