Reviews for Cuil Eden
Asteria chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hello there, I just found this story and I loved the first chapter though I'm a AL fan this pair it's quite interesting. I love your style and how you managed the story I'll keep reading and thank you dear for letting us read this wonderful story.
dr3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Happy New Year 2012: I've read up thru chapter 74 on livejournal link [ .de/index.] and posted this review their as not sure you still check-in there. You are a *Freaking- Awesome* writer. & now the review...

This is an *absolutely* amazing story. Have never read anything to even remotely compare. It is epic, such depth. I really have no words to even begin to adequately review this story. But, I absolutely love it. I see that it's been over a year since your last update and anxiously await more of Legolas & Glorfindel's saga. Please don't think that readers don't love your work. I 1st stumbled across you on on and then to this link to get the full richness of this story. Your work is a hidden jewel, so beautiful, so intensely beautiful. I am so glad to have found it and hope that more readers discover this treasure on the web. Plz your fans need more. Will Legolas & Thranduil ever meet again. I am at odds with Glorfindel who I realize truly loves Legolas and is trying to repair the damage to his fea. But, I'm a bit peeved with Glorfindel implying he will share Legolas when he should cherish & protect. Glorfindel gives into his own desires to readily, like the piercings and the last scene in the saddle-shop. Why is there need to drag Legolas more into such a world when what they currently share should satisfy our couples sexual appetites. Anyhoo, totally hooked on this tale & soooo begging for more. Hope you update soon. ;p
muyany chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
hi,

I don't have an account on lifejournal, so I have to reply here. I don't think I've ever replied to this story before, I really should have. Anyway, I love Glorfindel/Legolas -there isn't nearly enough of that pairing out there- and your story has had a hold on me ever since I started reading a few years ago. So I wish to thank you for all the great moments I had while reading this, it was worth all the waiting. I was incredibly exited when the last chapter came up, but I grew sadder the closer I came to the actual end because...well, it was the end. I can't wait until the sequel.

keep writing and good luck

Muyany
curdasd chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
Beautifully written story. I don't know why it took me this long to find this amazing story. I hope you'll continue writing as I look forward to your next update of Cuil Eden and to reading every chapter within the Anestel Universe.
Zoe chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! ME AND CLARE BOTH LOVE IT AND WE CRRY OVER IT NOT BEING UPPED!
Zoe chapter 18 . 4/18/2004
loved it, just re-read it, but come on, it's been way too long. my friend clare is wailing with anticipationa dn to be frank i'm convulsing lol, can you push yourself into a state of manic depression until you reach the realms of half-consciousness to get this story updated? oh good, thanks for that ;) lol, love ur story *huggles it*
x
Zoe chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
woops! i read these new bits ages go and forgot to reply, i'm soory! but yeah, it was brilliant of course. I can see why Glorfindel punished Legolas, i mean he got drunk and upset and stuff...so that was okay. i liek the way you're developing Glorfindel - he cares for Legolas so much that he's posesive - overly so - and doesn't want him to become spolit and change his attitude, so he keeps him under check with his punishments...anyway yeah, that's WHY i love glofindel in this fic,. i mean it's the way that legolas' family were all sinda, and his FATHER was cruel to him about the whole sex thing, then there's the noldo who are AL cruel to legolas save glorfindel, and yet it's the Mirkwoodelves that are like !"the bad guys" in this...it's a very highly developed point of view - through the eyes of a sindar, yet in favour in the noldo (in some ways) hard to explain without an essay, but it's truely truely brilliant! i love it all, and also read chapter 19 in (at least, i think it was that site) and loved that too, beautifully written, and well worth the wait - but that's NOT to say i'm ahppy to sit and wait for another month for the next chapter! lol, it's good, well it's fantastic, never mind good, but i hate waiting! don't make me!
once again, love it, fantastic, great character development going on
x
Zoe
Zoe chapter 16 . 3/14/2004
i've been waiting for ages for the next chapter, when will it come? i love this story!
Zoe dark stranger when logged on chapter 16 . 2/21/2004
you have no idea how relieving it is to read this a last. i read anestel on fandomination and fell in love with this story, it was the first legolas story i ever read, first lord of the rings one for that matter, and when i read that there was to be a sequal i was manically searching for it, but gave in to other stories since i couldn't find it anywhere, once i'd drained of all the best legolas stories, i came here and you have no idea how relieved i feel to read more of this. i was supposed to be doing an essay due in on monday, but couldn't help clicking on this at random intervals. i have read many versions of glorfindel, passive, overangry, bastard, nice guy, charmer, but this Glorfindel is so...in depth, like you feelm a true passion for his character as well as Legolas's which is rare. i love this type of story; sex angst, but not quite rape, lustful but not PWP...it's just brilliant and i can't wait for more, consider me a fan, as i have lost myself in both Anestel and now this for a joint time of about 2 months i'm not a slow reader, about average really, but i have a thing for leaving it at random places and coming back when i feel the spark for the story again...but yes, fantastic, above that. You've truely captured the emotions, and you havent fallen into the trap of ultering a character's personality between the first part and the sequal, Glorfindel is the same deep yet shallow, loveing yet lustful character that has definitly become my favorite character for adding a bit of life to a story. can't wait for your update and sorry for not reviewing before now; i have to read all that there is of a story before reviewing, but dont worry, i bet there's lods more people like me reading without you even knowing...ran out of things to say, so i'll leave you with apromise o more praise when i get more, and i can be quite insistant with begs for updates when i want to.
Love the story
Zoe
Samwise the Brave chapter 15 . 2/17/2004
*INHALES DEEPLY*
Woah. He braided his hair, Mirkwood Royal style. Wow. This is a fucking good chap after waiting for quite a while. Wow. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 15 . 2/16/2004
AWW! SWEET! More Please!
Samwise the Brave chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
Ahh...You finally updated!Very nice..I'm a bit over emotional now adays[blame RotK!],so I almost teared while reading. Update soon!
Samwise the Brave chapter 12 . 12/8/2003
Aww..sniff. This chap is quite sad.. actually it's really sad! I could understand why Glor was irritated and angry, but I really don't think Legolas deserved such harshness. But the ending was a bit more hopeful. Very nice. Update soon!
areddragon chapter 11 . 12/5/2003
more more please please!
kawaiishinichan chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
OOh! This is getting interesting! I can't wait for more!