Reviews for Destroyed Lives
hugo chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
hola me pareció buena la historia pero hay mucho sufrimiento pienso yo que van no dice hijo de puta es mas siempre dice canalla jamas insulta de esa manera creo que yo arreglaría eso ,es lo que pienso yo,van siempre fue una persona tranquila y nunca se dio por vencido en esta historia van pierde la cabeza y el sentido propio que lo caracterizaban como una buena persona ,es cierta también que uno no puede guardar rencor en su corazón porque termina por destruirlo pero siempre hay manera para sacarse este dolor este rencor si quieres hablar con migo mi meil es a y si puedes pasame las historia en español o mandame a mi correo
lauren chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
Great
LaniZion chapter 16 . 4/6/2005
Damn it...why the hell didn't my e-mail pick this up? This is a very emotional ending/cliffhanger. , you can bet I'll read the sequel! Count on it!
Amy chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
Oh my god!I love this story a get that other story up.I can't wait.
Lord Cynic chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
... w... wow... for once, I'm a little scared... I'll be looking for the sequel, but in the meantime... wow... just... wow... too chilling for any other three-letter words...
Cinnamonbun08 chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
*sits at the computer screen shocked*...woah...that was...that was too much for words...that was incomprsiable...(lol...thats not a word!P now im just like mr. w bush!). Cant wait to read the sequel!
Fionasaurus chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
AH!::cries::You murderer!And you murdered Van and Fiona's love!AH!j/kIt was was really sad.I almost Please please please please please please please please please please please(you get it) get that other story up!
cyberdemon chapter 16 . 3/27/2005
If you have the first chpter to the sequel then put it up immediately! I don't think i can stand the weight. I swear to god i am going to kill Van for saying those things to Fiona. she didn't deserve to have those things said about her. Please get out the sequel as soon as possible.
goatgod chapter 15 . 3/25/2005
Holy,shit...THAT WAS ONE OF THE COOLEST FANFICIONS I'VE EVER READ!OH MY FREKIN GOD!YOU MUST WRITE MORE!(passes out from exitment)
KiraIzazuma chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
o_o Nu! You must continue soon! I spent a couple hours reading this whole story, very good. Excellent.
Dangel29 chapter 15 . 7/24/2004
Very go story righting. Don't stop know so keep up the good work.
Toboe's pup chapter 15 . 7/18/2004
Samira is alive she got caught between something right. If not then i feel sorry for them but van had to do what he had to do. Fiona stay away from the light its not safe to go near it. PLease update soon.
4SwordsLink chapter 15 . 7/15/2004
Interesting chapter. Did you actually kill Samira? Update Soon!
KingOfZeon chapter 15 . 7/14/2004
You don't have to know what I think. Your story's the shiznet, really. I love it!

I know this is sad..but...gimme reviews! I need them! Flames included as well, just review my works, anyone!

But for, your Zoid story is truly one of the best I've read so far. Probably because you got me hooked so quickly. I really hope that Samira is still alive...I really do...I hope...if she died, I will kill Zain.
Sanity-Stealing-Lawn-Gnome chapter 15 . 7/13/2004
Michiko: That is so sad! But i liked it! Its was so awesome! I love it! Keep up the awesome work!

Ja'ne