Reviews for Pieces of You
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
So she didbt confront him about his secret trip to new york?
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 34 . 9/11/2013
UPLOAD THE EPILOGUE! I loved this story! The flashbacks were amazing. I used to worry about having a lot of flashbacks but you did it perfectly and in a way that made me excited for the next one! I need an epilogue of Spike giving Buffy his mother's ring! I NEED IT!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
SO MANY TEARS SPILLED THIS WAS PERFECT I LOVED IT SO MUCH
CrazyforSpike chapter 34 . 5/25/2013
I love your story! It's one of the best I have read!
DomOx chapter 34 . 2/6/2008
it was beautiful and made me laugh...i love it...it took me fivehours to read this without stopping i lvoe it
TillieBaby chapter 34 . 12/21/2007
epilouge coming? lol i love this story i just read it! wd i wuld luv 2 read an epilouge!

tillie xx
GurlOfTheNight chapter 34 . 7/28/2006
I love it please put up the epilogue soon.
Summerland chapter 34 . 6/29/2006
oh my gosh that was good. I'm glad you updated soon. Please do so again . I want the epilogue! hehe...
Toniboo chapter 34 . 6/29/2006
hey i just started this fic tha day and can i just say its amazing? loved all of it! and yea more fred havent seen enof of her. please put the epilogue up soon
LilRed26x chapter 34 . 6/19/2006
Very nice! I guessed that Buffy was the one on the other end of the phone, but that didn't change my enjoyment of it! What I didn't guess was that Buffy was behind all of it. I figured it was more Angel than her. I've really enjoyed all of your updates lately and am looking forward to your epilogue.
CraZy4SpikE09 chapter 34 . 6/18/2006
aw that was super cute
Roxydesigns chapter 34 . 6/17/2006
Oh my god! This story is amazing! Really really wonderful! The part with 'Sarah the vampire slayer' was funny, and I liked the way you did all the characters, it was really good! Can't wait for the epilogue!
kim chapter 34 . 6/17/2006
Like a classic movie moment, but still really cool.

Aw!
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 34 . 6/16/2006
Loved it. I hate to see it end soon though, but its a really great story.
Scuba Muffin chapter 34 . 6/16/2006
oh em gee! *tear* that was so awesome!