Reviews for Just like her
You are kidding right? Innocent little tony who hero worships Dom and doesn't know parts of female anatomy is a hard ass drug dealer?! Right.

So much for Dom raising him right!

Also. Way too convenient that Brian dies right as Dom comes back into lettys life!
Ok. Great backstory explanation.

How sad that Letty abandoned her son tony. She should have just left Dom. Glad she is a good mother to scot though!

A small part of me is happy the Letty cheated on Dom. After him cheating on her, it's nice to see Dom on the receiving end of the cheating for once.

Sad that it took Letty leaving to make Dom be faithful to her.
I totally get Letty leaving doms cheating ass. He didn't respect her if he kept cheating. But I have no idea why Letty would leave Tony. She should have gotten full custody of Tony since Dom was clearly an unfit father back then.
Wait. In the previous chapters Dom said "how am I going to "explain" Tony to Letty.

I figured that meant tony was a baby he made with some skank he cheated on her with.

If tony is her son that makes no sense.
I assume you are kidding that they have "so much money". That makes no sense in the context of the movies. And if they didn't go to jail, the cops would be watching them like Hawks so they wouldn't be spending money they didn't earn. That's a great way to catch the eye of the cops or FBI.
Gigitayy chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Very enjoyable it's like something I want to see in a movie please write more soon
Kamaria Jay chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
I really like this story, I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon
TanyaPotter chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
gr8 story. did they all know/? plz update asap.
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
well that was a great story please update ASAP.
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
that was a great story well as much of it as i read. please update soon
OTHlover04 chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
that wasn't crap. i hope you update soon!
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 14 . 12/12/2004
You should update! This is a really good story! Thanks for keeping me interested!
ranger webb chapter 14 . 8/10/2004
this was good. so much and so many things in here that needs to be addressed. is brian going to die? is he going to get back with mia and letty with dom? why did vince know that tony was selling and not say anything? where are you going with this and what will happen next? keepg oing and writ emore soon.
Anne chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
This story is great, I love it. Please update soon.
Spoongirl1 chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
Hey
are you ever intending to finish this ?
it would be a really good story if you did.
hope to see more soon.