Reviews for I Think I'm in Love
Miharu chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You! This was so sweet! I think the scene was too perfect but.. c'mon, what are fics for? And they are truly perfect for each other

Congratulations, you really can make someone feel what you're writing I'd explain exactly what I felt but I'm not a native speaker so I will probably just bother you with my mistakes U

and.. I will just ignore the fact that this was published a reaaally long time ago... because I needed to say how cute it was
Gabriella chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I don't think the fic is as bad as you say! You do make it well known that Oishi is aware that Eiji is talking about Oishi-Oishi probably would have become sad/down/trying to hide his sadness if he was in love with Eiji but thought Eiji was in love with another. The overall impression I gained from your story: cute, "slice of life", entertaining (despite a grammar error or so between the past & present tenses). Keep up the good work!
Bookkbaby chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Too CUTE! I absolutely loved it! It was just so adorable...

And yeah, it was very understandable- I mean, it was obvious at the end that the story was EijiOishi! Two thumbs way up!
Ginnie chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
*squees*

*is incoherent*
Impawsible chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh teh sentimentality TwT

*goes on a fluff overload*

Very nicely written ) Thanks for the smile )

- Impawsible
Goggelgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
AWE! *dies from the cute-ness of this fic* It was so pretty! Very Very good! I loved it!
Kiawna chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Kawaii! That was so awesome! *squeals* I loved it! Those two were made for eachother. _
midd chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
your fic's great.. i love it, i really love it. i think it's very romantic.. *sugar*
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Kawaii! how romantic! i love the golden pair!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Ah so cute! _ Golden Pair is so cute! Eiji is so cute, Oishi is so sweet! Yay, hope to read more of your stories!
Zeto chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
If that wasn't the cutest, sweetest fic, I don't know what is!

Aww, Eiji is too cute! I love your fic! It was sweet and the ending was inevitable but it was a great build-up to the very end.
theresnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
So CUTE! XD This story made my day. Oishi is sweet and Eiji is genki-fluffy and I'm reminded why I love this pairing. You should NOT be nervous about your writing skills, because this was really good.
Krysana chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
i absolutely love this fic! i adore your oishi - he's so sweet, encouraging eiji-kun. and your eiji is so cute - love him when he blushes! it's such a sweet sweet fic - i'm gonna put it on my faves!
mel-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
omg... That was just so cute and sweet and I simply ADORE OishiEiji... I couldn't help smiling while reading this! They're my fave PoT pairing too! You portrayed them so well...
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
KAWAII! this is just SO cute..!