Reviews for A Nightmare Come True
BornToBeAWitch1989 chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
I lie the story please continue it. I think it is very good
Helena chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Please, please complete this story - it's been ages since you posted.
kittn chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
Hey! What happened to the ending? The villagers are getting restless to see the end! Please?
patscats chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Love the story but please consider getting a beta reader.
J0 chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
Was it a glass slipper? As soon as I saw the title chapter, I thought of Cinderella. I see that my theory was wrong, or at least premature. Perhaps now, Mark will be her prince charming and rescue her from the wicked Melissa who make her do all her dirty work.
J0 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Ok, you have to update soon...What happened?
J0 chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I am wondering if the killer is the person Mark wanted Lacey to talk to, and I am still wondering why she wants Steve dead. I suppose a kid who has access is as good a patsy as anyone, though, maybe better because they are less able to fight back.
J0 chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Poor Steve is really taking a beating, isn't he? I am dying to know what's up with Lacey. Why is this mystery woman using a twelve-year-old to try to kill Steve?
J0 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
That long lost daughter comment has me wondering...and how is it that Lacey recognized Steve's picture in Mark's wallet if she'd never seen him before and the ideas for her dreams are being planted in her head instead of being a psychic phenomenon?
J0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
ESP stories always give me the creeps. I like the start of this one and am interested to see where it goes.
Lyn chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Thank you for updating. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Jules47 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Nice cliff hanger ending. I'm hoping that Lacey couldn't go through with it and she missed Steve.
Jules
Marrit chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Oh please continue pleeaassee

this is such a good story,

go on with this
there's no way chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
Hope you continue your story soon as it is a very good read and I'm anxious to see how Steve comes out. Looks like there could be more trouble.
there's no way chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Keep it comeing. Be interested in where this is going to lead. Injuries for Steve I'm sure just how bad? Need to know.