Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER READ.

PLEASE CONTINUE.
author gone chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Hey!11 I want to read more... just as i got into it, I love it ...::cries:: the evil chicken shall wait for the next chapter...
Anoyed Reviwer chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
how dare you-you evil writer! And you know who i am kitty! write or ill shall attack you! *laughs* bwahahahaha *chokes and coughs*
Leitheindel chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
aw... come ON!
post the next chapter already!
please?
~Leitheindel~
Krymsan-Dragyness chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
You should shamelessly advertise our fic... The Adventures of Mage Kitty and Crimson Dragoness... I like rice.. yes I wrote a thinger thingy story type ish yeah... anyways... don't know what it's called yet... and it's all on paper... lol... so... see you tomorrow at School!
Krymsan
author gone chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Um, I'm scared...
Kyra4 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Very Intriguing! I love the idea that falling through the veil was not the "end" for Sirius. I loved that his last thought was Harry's name. I love his dry, humorous wit throughout the story. Eagerly awaiting more!
phuketrix chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Hey i like this

its funny and mysterious

keep going!
Silver Moonmist chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
More description -

*Good! GOOD! GOOD!

moonlightmist: you have a very good mysterious thing going on

silver: *agrees* very creative

moonlightmist: however, if you don't mind, I'd like to point you to

silver: description!

moonlightmist: right *glares at silver*...too much dialogue - even though you might not want us to know what it looks like, describe the void

silver: talk more about the emperor - not about him, just make it more or a big-guy or scary-guy or conceited-guy or voldie-kind-of-guy...

moonlightmist: err..just, um ignore my half sister. She's part of my ego, but, *glares*

both: anyway, keep it up, kitty, but show dont tell!
Silver Moonmist chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Short

More character developement

Sirius...um...I can see what you are trying to do, but it just isn't him

I don't support living again, b/c jk kills people for a REASON-you're ruining her prose.

I really like your description, but you over-adjectivize. *goggles at the word, but finds no other suitable word

I could suggest more _~ - always, always welcome - a potentially good fic, if fine-tuned.

~~

Silver
devil-bass-pyro chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I like the whole idea of Sirius not dying...BECAUSE HE DOESN'T! I think Mage Kitty's theory is very good, and actually quite brilliant, but for the fact she took the time to look for such and think makes it debatable whether or not she has a life, but this is beyond the point, I think basically he should travel to some sort of room where this big clock is and u could do the whole time travel thing where every few days he travels to different places, and like preistoric shit, or u could do it so he comes to a world where he sees what would happen if voldemort takes over or he could go to a world where it's like all dessert and he could find people like the elois and the morlocks from the time machine u know, well those are my ideas for now, but i like the story idea, hope to see more !

Devil bass pyro (FIRE BURN!)
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
He's a fully trained wizard, and he had his wand. HE IS NOT DEAD!

I mean how many people when they die, take their bodies with them? This just doesn't make sense. Is he Sirius Black or Obi-Wan Kenobi for crying out loud.

Death sometimes 'happens' hello JKR? We learned that with Cedric Diggory, thank you.

Thank you for the story. It's wonderful.

Member U.S.S. SAD DENIAL (Sirius' Awful Death Didn't End Neatly! It's A Lie) Anything else would be too curel to us and to Harry