Reviews for Artemis Fowl's Only Practical Joke
theRatzberry chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really liked this story until the characters started acting OOC... but so original !
Anonymousha ha chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
That was uproaringly HILARIOUS! And I thought the doorknob thing was funny! Holly's revenge wasn't hilarious, but all the 'I AM THE CREATOR. THIS WORLD BENDS TO MY WILL.' stuff was hilarious. I mean, I've thought about fics where(no idea stealing!) they meet me, and I know all about them, and some of the books haven't happened yet, and I know what's going to happen, yada, yada, yada, but THIS! This is AMAZING! The only thing I don't like is RootxHolly, I'ma HollyxTrouble and RootxVinyaya fan ALL THE WAY!
annoyed chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Suckish i know its what you want it to be but could you at least have the character act like themselves?
Name On The Spine chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
sque H/R! In parody! Be still my beating heart . . . better yet, keep beating. Yeah, thats prolly better. Yes, I said prolly. Do you have a problem with that? I need to eat less sugar. *hurls*

...Sorry. To much sugar and I havent the heart to erase it. Deleting feels like murder right now. No murder. This is so funny! Mud-Slime, thats a new one. LMA0. 'nuff said.
lilqtgirl chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
wow. i hate Root/Holly fanfics but that was really hilarious] you did a really good job. it was funny:)
demented cookies chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Funny! I cracked up, what, six, no, seven times. I liked when Artemis played that trick on Holly. And, wait, I just realized, you don't like Artemis? I have, like, a huge, gigantic crush on him!:( Okay, way off subject. Anyway, I love the story!
cat chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
personally, i think u should see some dudes in white coats..
doggydeath chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
That was one hell of a story! Oh, and I agree on the Holly/Root boat, they are the only really good couple. Why people think Holly/Artemis are a good couple, I don't know...*Scatches head*

See ya later Mage Kitty

P.S. Nice character...(The person with cat ears thingy...)
Aura of Chaos chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
HOLLY&ROOT SUCK DAMMIT! WHY DONT YOU REALISE THAT!
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
funny,Much better than the stupid holly/root crap you bitched about.( HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!)
sangoslayer001 chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
deck the halls with balls of holly..

how the hell did u come up with a stupid middle name like rose for ur fanfic if its ur name then it suits someone crazy like u but its okay cuz im crazy too oh yah one more thing how could u hate artmis the main character next to holly and how could u make them kiss!
Lady Sikerra chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
That was one of the weirdest stories I have ever read. You must update.
marsnmonkey chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
okay. that was seriously fucked up. Did you write this when you were high? hyper? drunk? HALLUCINATING?
Zappendu chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
definitely .. cool!
yay i found someone who's kinda mad like me.. well.. can you say that? hahaha, i like to be mad good story
and: i like the word 'whatever'
WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER
SilberEngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Lol! that was... Stupid! But I loved it! Heheheheheheh!