Reviews for Changing Tides
Among the Roses chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Good story, and I gotta give ya credit, that was a killer last line.

Among the Roses
kiki chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
very good!
Debbie chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
While I am such the hopeless romantic, I usually can't stand HP Romance stories. They just seem so strange. But I absolutely LOVE Remus/Tonks pairings. The problem is, there just aren't enough good ones. this one is definitely the best one I've read so far!
Moonlight on the Water chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I love this! It's so sweet. Plz write more.
TeWaiata chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Me too. I love the Tonks/Lupin pairing. I promise that if you write a few more...I'll read them all AND review. :)
A Little Wonky chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Love the pairing. Lupin and Tonks were def. meant to be! Loved the story!
~tigerlily
Esme chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I loved it! I absolutely Loved it! It's funny and cute! I hope you do put more up of Tonks/Lupin. Lupin rocks! I love him!
Salvia Tanima chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I just realised that I've read the sequal first... anyway, I LOVE this story... especially playful/teasing Tonks :D Lovely story.. really.
Claire chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow, i neva thought of those two hookin up, but they'd be really super awesome together! they'd balance each otha out! Write some more soon, you're doin great!

XOXO

P.S update secrets!
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
What can I say except for bravo bravo, this story was excellent. I love Lupin/Tonks especially in this story, I think you did a brilliant job in keeping them in character. If you can think of any more ways of praising yourself then apply them from me, I honestly do love this story a hell of a lot
Mitzi Hunt chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This was great! Your characterizations were awesome. I hope to read more from you soon.
Kathy Shallow chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I LOVED IT! I LOVE REMUS, I LOVE TONKS AND THIS IS PERFECT!
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
so lovely! Perfectly in character. Write more please!
gingreenleaf chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
most excellent story... do continue with it!

cheers!
hermione80 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was wonderful. I love the Remus/Lupin pairing. You should definatly write some more.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »