Reviews for Harry Potter and the Brewing Storm
ShieningStar chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
Great story, Update soon please.
pegoheart144 chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Good start to your story. It's a nice twist to have the Dursleys go on vacation and Harry stay at Privet Drive.
I hope you update soon.
Brooke Lake chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
Update soon please! This story rocks.
Belinde Maline chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Arthur's talk with Harry was perfect. I really enjoyed the touch of humor when concerning 'making a long story short'.

Nice letter from Ginny as well.

Wonderful chapter, great blend of keeping to the original story from jkr and your own personal touch.

Very much looking forward to reading more.

until next time...
Dragon Voldemort chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Nice chapter. You've got Harry/Ginny moving fast in the letters. I don't see why Harry couldn't request the money be donated to St. Mungo's or something, and still get the exemption to the Underage Restriction.

Technical notes: "TBC"/"To be continued" would be useful; the quadruple spacing is a bit harsh.

Update soon (within reason).
Belinde Maline chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
darn we didn't get to see what Ginny wrote him!

I was so caught up in the story that I didn't realize this was the last chapter until you update next.

very much looking forward to reading more from you.

until next time...
Brooke Lake chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
This is so good. Please update soon! It's awesome. I'm adding it to my favorites list and will be checking dailey for updates. You're an awesoem writer. Keep going.
Dragon Voldemort chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Nice start to a story - I'm looking forward to the next installment.

I'd suggest making it clear that it's a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter; for instance, you could add "... to be continued."