Reviews for No need for me
CriminalMastermind chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
o.O so sad :O But so good :D I love claudexrena, and I cant stand it everytime she does something stupid, which hurts claude.. :/ Very good story :D
sk3l3punk chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
very, very nice...poor claudie...he always seems so upset about Rena...especially arond Dias.
Just call me Angels chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I really like this story, but can't help but feel for Rena since I chose her game over Claude's. Maybe I'm just a sadistical or something but I couldn't help but laugh when I imagined Rena stomping on a tin can. xD As a side note, I don't hate Claude (I actually kind of like him, even though I'm a big Dias fan), but it was still a funny thought. I like how you pointed out that Claude needed Rena and she might have been 'using' him for comfort when she felt down.

I am very impressed with this writing and hope you continue to make more stories like this.
Trolli chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Whoa... That was AWESOME! You have an incredible skill for expressing inner conflict through words and metaphors! I didn't see anything at all wrong with it except it felt jumbled at some parts, but then again, whoever said Claude's feelings were linear?

Once again, tremendous job! You have quite some talent for writing! Keep up the good work!
meteor9 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Considering I've never played SO2 (though I really need to), I wasn't expected to be able to follow a fic.

However, this is so well written, background knowledge isn't really even necesary. Nice work!
Angelkitty1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Wow...that was the most realistic thing I have EVER read on here. That was great! I was always so MAD when Rena went to Dias, b/c he was a major jerk to Claude...Anyways, amazing and I will be checking other fics of yours b/c if they are this good then you have become my favorite author lol.
Wendera Jade chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Yay! I haven't played Claude's side yet, (mostly because I had to give the game back before I could), so I haven't seen much of his thoughts on stuff, so it seemed a bit out of character for me, but at the same time, it fit so perfectly. I dunno, pretty good. -
Maeleene chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Oh, wow. This is truly wonderful. You have a talent for writing that colaborates with the talent of getting into a characters head. Although, I did see the smallest hint of OOCness (not that I am the one to talk), but it's easily overlooked.

I would like to see more!

~Maeleene~
Ultimate White Dragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I loved the game and couldn't decide who I wanted to smack for letting her go,or Rena for gave Claude a depth even I could begin to story.

Have any more?
Milena chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
"Uncertainty" is really a "true word" for Claude, I guess... The story is great - so desperate and emotional... (sorry for my bad english, I can't explain my thoughts exactly... -_-')
Aile Anna chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
A true masterpiece of emotion. Excellant all the way around. You relayed such strong and powerful feelings in this story. It has such reality to it. Thank you for sharing it with me! I feel quite honored!