Reviews for IY Cracked Fairytales
eeyqargh chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
oi! these are so RANDOM! They're so funny...
ShiroInu chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Lmao,Great a really talented writer,I love it.
wackoramaco87 chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
hahaha! this is so funny! lol! i love naraku... he's so unique! lol! please update soon!
Aile Anna chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
I really did not expect you to use Naraku in the dress again, and it is still so damn funny! Great job, I have finally recovered from falling out of my chair last night, so I am able to review.

Keep up the great work, you truly are very talented!
Aile Anna chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
ACK! I forgot to review this chapter! Then again, it is hard to type when one is rolling on the floor, gasping for breath because she is lauging so hard. OUCH! I think I broke something! Oh, but is was well worth it! Indeed it was!
ShiroInu chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Lmao,this is wonderfully well write a few more chapters!
Eien chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
omg i laughed so hard through this - Inuyasha needs a good comedy fic now and then, away from all the dramas of the dreaded love triangle. Naraku in a blue frilly dress... ahh, life is good.

and your pename looks familiar but i havent read any of your fics... argh i hate it when what you want to say is on the tip of your tongue yet your brain is stupid enough to forget it... or would that be the tip of your fingers...?

anyways im off to ponder where i've seen your pename for lack of anything better to do... c ya next update! -
Aile Anna chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
It is just as funny now as it was the first time I read this story. LMAO! The thought of Sesshoumaru in Laden hose was a killer, but then I got to Naraku, and nearly burst at the seams I laughed so hard.

And poor Miroku...after this fic is finished, he may sound like a man again!