Reviews for O' Of All The Luck
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Honestly, I think Ned and Nancy are PERFECT for each other and I didn't like the fact that they weren't together in this story.
angie kramer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
thats a awesome story
hih chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
you should have them be kidnapped together and then see where it goes from there
bookworm2009 chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
that was good...it was actually one of the best i've read...are you going to make another chapter where Ned explains everything?
Political Blonde chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
This is an awesome fic but please, please, please reformat chapters 1-4 to make them easier to read because it is near impossible to sort them out. Please and thank you.
Sica chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
Chapter 11. you wrote ESACFFOEHTYATS ( STAY THE OFF CASE) instead of ESACEHTFFOYATS ( STAY OFF THE CASE )
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Thought I'd take a peek at your stories when I had the time, so here I am!

In spite of my complete lack of knowledge when it comes to 'the Network' and anything associated with it, (I must have quit reading the SuperMysteries by the time that development came along) I'm trying to follow the plot.

Wow, we seem to have a thing with kiling off those old background characters, don't we? You got rid of Burt Eddleton and Dave Evans! They were always 'friends' (casual dates) of Bess' and George in the earlier Nancy Drew Mysteries. Does knowing that date me somehow? Heehee!

Anyway, in spite of some formatting errors, (paragraph breaks and clearer dialgoue spacing would make it easier on the eyes) I'm intrigued by the story. Everyone seems to love making Ned the villain! I guess it could happen, and I'm going to keep reading on to see how you made it work.
Leigh chapter 16 . 12/24/2004
Hi this is a great story one of the best I have read with the nancy drew and hardy boys in fan fiction! I am a little curious though is this the last chapter or will there be another one? I wasn't sure? By the way if you know any other sites with nancy drew or hardy boy fan fiction could you email me? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Leigh
me chapter 16 . 6/27/2004
it was good but nancy sounded slightly like an airhead...
Strawberry'd chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
opps.. i hab to go and i didnt finish reading! gosh.. ok ill read later its good but ned isnt that mean! he's suppsoed to be nice... but i like the frank/nancy pairing... but ned! ned was so cool... *sigh lets see how this turns out tomoro
Strawberry'd chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
OMG! do you know how long it has been since i read a nancy drew book? it has been so long! omg! i forgot bout everybody! like george and bess and ned! how oculd i forget bout ned! lol lol lubb it so far! i just needed to comment here, i'll review again when i finished reading this lol can you say MAH chappies are short! lol kk see you when im dont reading...
Neonlights chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
hm... nice little twist. oh crap, ive gotta go to my next lesson (i was on a free lesson at skool) udate soon though, okeydoke?
NIGHTCRAWLER! sounds evil. ust be evil. IS EVIL!
Political Blonde chapter 16 . 1/6/2004
Kewl. It was a bit confusing though. I liked the Ned good guy bad guy thing. it was pretty awsome
Political Blonde chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
OMG I'm hooked. He feels threatened by Frank. Well I'm off to read more and also in the review you asked me to read this in you also asked me to inform you of updates. Well, Mystery Mansion is updated hope you enjoy
Lord Dreadnault chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
A great work! :)

Hope to see your next one roll along soon. I'll try to get another chapter from mine out sometime soon.

LD