Reviews for Hide and Go Seek
loretta537 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
this was nice, poor rinku
hA-UkA chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Very cute.
The happiest emo on earth chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Aw...poor Rinku, needing to go to therepy because of an innocent game of hide and go seek.

I love this story! You're a very good writer._
Hotarunokoishi chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Aw... Poor Rinku... You have subjected him to some bizarre things (this...the souffle fic...)

Love your writing style! You're so going on my fav. list. :)
yllom21 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Aww, Rinku is so cute! Heehee, cute story, adorable and very well written!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
O.O well...there you have it...ALRIGHT... GO JIN!GO TOUYA! IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! but yeah it does seem like it'd be awfully hard...[grins suggestivly] those...are 2 VERY flexible demons...heh heh
Burning Snow chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
This was so sweet! I loved it!
Gurubiness chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Once again, wonderful. I would write another long-ass, exorbitantly complimenting review, but I am fighting another battle with the flying beetles in my bedroom and I am tired, it being one in the morning and me staying up for a whole 24 hours and sleeping for 3 afterwards, and I now want to finish my new one-shot (Shishi And The Bugs! I don't know! XD) So... Great work, fantastical detail, keep it up, mah homie G dawg funk home slice nigga pleeze yip-yip word to yo' mama on dee East(/West) Side... -strikes a ghetto pose while listening to The Beatles- (
Soul's Eclipse chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
That is so cute about Rinku finding them and everything!
Kyolover91 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
hehehehehhahahahahah I LIKE!
shadow dragon chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Poor Shishi, lol. Great fic!
hatori obsesser chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
no offense but i do not like the pairing of jin and touya...x-x
Loved by Pyramus chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
OH MY GAWD THAT WAS AWESOME! _
emesisbowl chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Aw, that was so cute!
Green Priestess chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Hey, can you go make more humorous fics about the Rokuninshuu? and please don't forget to send me the web address. i love to add stories i like into my collection which of course, consisted of 30 stories...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »