Reviews for Empty Glasses
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Well Done, need to stop reading your work for a wile, to many tear jerks in a row
is getting me. If I keep it up I'll be listening to the the song "Dead Puppies are no Fun".

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I liked it. An unusual pairing(tripling?) with Xander/Angel and Lorne but I can see how it would take all three of them to reach her spirit. Very nice.
blueeyessmile chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oh! I love this story and you've only written one chapter. It is so unbelievably sweet! Please make Cordy come back!

Keep writing
Francis Eugene chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Beautiful story. It's interesting (and likely not accidental) how two antagonists fall for the same women. The scene where Xander and Angel comminucate with Cordy's spirit was particularly touching. It's too bad Xander's character didn't get the closure with Cordy or Angel I think they all deserved, and that you have provided. Kudos.

[A few elements of a more recent story of mine are disturbingly similar to this one. I hadn't read this story until now and there was no intent of plagarism. My apologies.]
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hey there. I've said it before, I'm saying it again- you have a definite way with writing Xander. Your appreciation for him has made me appreciate the character beyond the confines of his uneven character on the show. I think the questions that he and Angel asked were highly appropo and cleared the two largest roadblocks for the characters friendship. Xander is growing up and this story reflects that well. Just started reading the "Slayer Central" series and I'm looking forward to the whole thing. Kudos.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I love A/X bonding and you write it better than most.
flying alien chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
ooh i like it but you know you can just add chapters to the existing story oh well i have you on alert so i get when you up date any way :-D i love this one