Reviews for My Secret Sesshoumaru
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 29 . 6/12
Yes I agree that Sesshomaru knows a lot of bad words. He has a right to be angry with his father.
This is good but still kind of sad and I don't like sad endings except sessh-kun part
Thank you for sharing your feelings and I really like this one
hotness1528 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
sometimes it's hard to tell who is who
CatKitty721 chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
grimmich chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
so is sesshy the reincarnation and sessho the demon?
Nicole chapter 34 . 4/19/2013
Are you Filipino too? 'Cause I completely understood the words you put in tegalog.
CrazyAnimeLover5 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Mrs Ann chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Alright, I like the idea, but if you can't even take the time to use capitalization, it's worthless. Seriously, if the author doesn't love their work enough to give it the proper love and attention that and THIRD GRADER would, it's trash. Great idea, but I'm disappointed.
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Sesshomaru is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much older then that. Inuyasha is well over 200 years old. I think Sesshomaru is over 500 years like there father was most likely...hmm over 1000 years old. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2011
you know what would have been a cool ending? wellthis is what i think

when sessh thinks she is sleeping(at the end close to the bottem)

you know he says thanks. then you would make it say thank you kgome ...(blah blah bla a sentence or two ) then you would make it welcome then end it there you know like the chap. was at the end i think it was called" ease your pain?well i dont know just an idea
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
Damnit! this story is sooo sad and quite funny!
HelloRose chapter 22 . 7/7/2010
I think im team sesshou...
HelloRose chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
ROFLLLLLL XD funniest Sesskag story i've read.
Cristalake chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I can't take it. Please please PLEASE have mercy and go over this fic and ADD CAPITALS! Your fic is awesome. It has a wonderful plot, which is the only reason why I'm making myself go through this torture (again)! I'm rereading it for the sheer "coolness" of the story but GOD! Your grammar makes me *cringe*! No capitals. HORRIBLE punctuation. What should be illegal coma abuse! If you don't wanna edit it, fine, but could you get a Beta?

You're truly a wonderful, talented writer but you're just shooting yourself in the foot (both feet actually) with bad grammar. Seriously, it's a big (BIG) turn-off for many people. If your plot wasn't so good, I'd never have read past the first paragraph, let alone the first chapter! It's really a waste to leave so many typos and spelling mistakes in it...
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »