Reviews for There's Still Tomorrow
naku12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
great story! can u update?
nathBella chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
heey

damn!now I'm gonna cry! that was soo cute! you could have made more chapters ...

bye
Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
aw i wanted to know if they were going to be together! Actually i was kinda relieved because i was expecting that Sango married that other guy and i really hope he doesn't. I loved it especially the part about Miroku's thoughts about Sango and his actions showing that he really loved her. I wish you'd write the next part. Keep writing!
anime09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
WRITE MORE! I LOVED IT!
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Please Continue!
I cannot tell you how much i want to see this story develop more!
icecream0626 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I was sure I reviewed this story : nod nod : and I wanted to see if you put another chap. up put you did'nt! y not?
SilverKitten420 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
y did u stop keep going !

hurry up i wanna see sangos side of the story!
animelover630 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
THAT WAS SO SAD i want more i want more!
Megu-chan1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
B-E-U-tifull, in the good way, I mean! And you're right...Miroku and Sango rocks!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
had enough? are you kidding? MORE!
chatty-cathryn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
YAY! more goodness! sango/miroku DOES ROCK!
rain chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
More please. And yes sango and Miroku rock.
Ksyla chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
that was a really cool story!:D i loved it im thinking orf writeing a Sango & Miroku fic:)
Soli-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I've already done number 4 twice, though one of my works is still unfinished. Do continue, I really like this. It's all so kawaii... Ja ne!
perlaret chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Aw! CONTINUE! If you don't, I won't forgive you. Miroku/Sango does indeed RAWK! I seriously can't write a fic without them coupled in it... *sigh* I'm so pathetically obsessed. ' Oh well! D Puh-lez write the next chapter soon!

LONG LIVE THE MIROKU/SANGO FICS! MUAH HA HA HA!

PS: It's called a sugar high!