Reviews for Going Under
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Man this really is dark!But I have to agree with Nuriko...Hotohori does sometimes string her along! And sincerely I think Miaka is a real immature little girl most of the times. Everyone falls at her feet one way or another...ughh, I can't stand Miaka!Nice job!
Ryuuen no Aisai chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Wow... dark... I like it! I'm gonna put it on my favorites.
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
oh, that was so sad! i loved it. and nuriko... i was expecting yui or something- that was a great twist! awesome story! and the song fit very well, and everything... great job _
Misura chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
*shivers* Oh, this was really dark. Still, it had me hooked from the first line, even if I didn't guess the two characcters until you named them yourself in the end, making everything fit. I really enjoyed that ; I had no idea who this was about, yet at the end, when you named them, I had this strong sense of 'of course it's them!'. A great read!
methodic madness chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow, that *was* pretty dark. I had a hard time guessing the pairing at first - I was thinking maybe Tomo talking about Nakago, but descriptions like "always innocent", "immature", and "the honest one in the group" most certainly don't seem to apply to Nakago, ne? _~ Then I considered it could be Nuriko, but these thoughts seemed so very dark and angry for him, that I dismissed that idea - imagine my surprise when I got to the end! Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic and the _very_ different look into Nuriko's thoughts. Hope to see more FY fics from you someday!

MM