Reviews for Midol is a Guy's Best Friend
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aaww, Todd. Isn't he so sweet?
HaphazardPeach chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
i love this fic, it's funny!

note: today at school one of my friends was complaining about a cramp she had had for about 2 hours. during a sopt where we weren't doing anything, i told her about this fic. she started laughing and i think it took her mind off of her cramp for a minute.

so, i guess i'm thanking you for her.

and you're right, us guys watch all these horror movies with blood and guts at every turn, but most of us get all squeamish when the blood(and other lquids) come out of the vagina. an example being: one of the guys at my school, every time one of the girls was a bit moody, would ask them "is it that time of the month?" they would say no and most likely slap him. but another one of my friends, when he asked her that, she replied with a truthful "yes" and he got all grossed out. hey, if he didn't wanna know then why did he ask?

i think i've done enough babbling for now

again, great story, (the misfit chronicles rule, too!)

-Cannonballboy
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
This story had me unable to breath for a good three mintues. Tis the mark of great humor when your stories can kill the audiance. Keep up the good work, and I'll be able to knock my brother off in one sitting. Mwaahahahahahhaha
Bloodylocks Bathory chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Gah! Stop writing so many fics! I'm overwhelmed!

Boy, can I relate to Wanda in this one! And sweet little Toad's behavior is exactly what she needs, in my opinion. I read the title of this fic and I knew I had to check it out.
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
::Draco-luver would review, but she's laughing right now. She'll get back to you:: ;
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
XD "Well its not like we didn’t have to put up with your PMS to begin with!" Lance snapped. "You know, Pietro Maximoff Syndrome!"

Clever. Anyway, I liked.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
"Yes you should! Why can’t all of you act more like Toad?" Wanda snapped.

"That is without a doubt the most frightening thing I have ever heard in my entire life," Pietro said.
Deborah chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Okay... Now I've read EVERYTHING! It's bad enough Wanda's ready to send anyone that looks at her cross-eyed on a one way trip to the moon, but now poor Lance is feeling twice as bad. Who knew that Midol can cure any kind of pain? Well, I guess Toad did. It's a great story.
Haretrigger chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*LOL* You're too much, Red Witch. Too much.
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*Lance* has been on Midol?

This had better not get around too far, otherwise he'll never live it down! In fact, I have a feeling that the B-hood teased him right until his headaches became even worse.

And Wanda. At *that* time of the month. You'd think the Brotherhood Boys would have at least kept their mouths shut, but no...

I hope you enjoyed your vacation, Red Witch. You definitely have come away from it refreshed!
MiracleChick chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
LMAO! SO HILARIOUS! The Brotherhood boys are all so witty! LOL! Well, except for Lance, WOW he just knew what NOT to say. *giggles* The comments about watching the horror movies were hysterical "That's natural :O" LMAO! *claps* Hysterical! I love it! Although, I must say that Wanda was actually pretty tame with her PMS...if it had been me it would've probably gone something like this:

Me: *infuriated* So I'm a LAND MINE now? IS THAT IT? *begins to cry* I'm just some horrible object to all of you aren't I? AREN'T I?

Todd: She's in pain guys!
loupgarou42 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(breath)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay, done now...ha!
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wanda experiencing that time of month? As if she wasn't dangerous enough under regular circumstances. And congrats to Toad for figuring out how to solve the problem. I guess that he understands her better than we all thought.
Tsubasa Hane chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Huh. Personally, I prefer Motrin. Works wonders, and I usually go through at least one bottle a month.

LMAO! I'm actually working on my own PMS story right now. You're such great inspiration! _
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/18/2003