Reviews for The Other Woman
Genine chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Love it! Angel is so sensual, so tragic, so misunderstood. I love RogerxAngel.
wendyghost chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
i hate angel too she like julia in Cowboy Bebop, ur a great write and even though i did not review ur other fics i did read them and found them to be great!
SpazsailorBecky chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Hey Anna this is really good keep writing awesome stories love you!)

Love always Becky
wolfsoul chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
not bad, if a bit short, but the writing is definately of good calibur and well thought out. I'd be interested in seeing if you could take this anywhere else than the sort of random musing you seem to have left it at. It has all the makings of a good fanfic, if it were given a bit of attention it could really run away with you.
SilverLocke980 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Um... in my first review of your stuff (Electric Death) I kinda thought you were a man. Many sorrows! Didn't read the bio...

This is very different from most fanfics. I also hate Angel, but I think she and Dastun have something going on... and if THAT, ladies and gentlemen, isn't the wierdest relationship ever, I don't know what is. Good work.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
lol, short and sweet, I think Angel has a purpose, but she is not my fav, will save you as a fav author in the hopes of reading a full length completed, SM or Big O story from you
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Good and different.

I haven't read many pieces on Angel and am not a huge fan of her, like yourself, though I have the same sentiments about character-bashing. But I thought this was a well done short piece, getting into the aspect of her being the 'other woman'.

Great insight. Keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
Binksxp chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Thought I was the only It's not really fair that I hate Angel though, I usually always hate the woman who is competition( eer, not with me, I'm not that kind of fan) except for some cases *ahem* Megumi. Anyways...Good stuff.
Dororthy chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was good I hate angel too...I think its kind of easy for people to hate her tho. It is rather humerous. Good job-

Pammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I hate Angel too, but agree character bashing is silly. I'm a huge fan of the odd yet sweet Roger/Dorothy relationship. Great story.
Harthlays chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Perfect - brusque, to the point, impactful and in character all the way. Also, very realistic and jaded, just like Angel seems to be. Grammar was just fine and this was just an overall great fic! You have definite talent, and I really hope to see more of your work!
shinyfairylights chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
omg! angel Alan...I was thinking about that too :)

I like angel better now, but not with roger. but this was good :)
LadyRazorsharp should have signed in chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Bravo! Way too short but very worth it. :)