Reviews for A Godfather's Love
BrightPetal91 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Love your story. Wish there was more.
anne-lotr-hp chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
niice plz update soon
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Great plot and keep it up. _
magicaltears chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Great story, I wish you had updated it, as my favorite stories are ones that bring my beloved Padfoot back. If you did update it somewhere else, would you please email it to me?

-Britt-
Riker15 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Awesome
summerlovin9191 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
omg! will you please update this story! its so good! please!
crescomellonnin chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Yea Sirius is coming back
shaketramp chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Oh.. my.. god.. I NEVER NOTICED THIS HAD A NEW CHAPTER!.. and now that I read the last chapter, I definitely need a new one. Hurry up.
Sea Mitress chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Damn you, you made me cry :((

Great story, I just discovered. I can't ebelieve you stopped updating it!

Please, please, please...update it!
GinnyGin chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
you havent updated for a year! UPDATE DAMNIT!
Fair as Sebastian chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
That was very, very good. Some of your sentences gave me the sudden impression of a Bob Dylan song- something very profound. Very nice, I'm looking forward to having Sirius come back! :-D
DracoLover1989 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
o,man!

this is such a sad story :'(

when i was reading the firts few words the tears where falling down!

and i could't stop crying.

you're making great story's

i love it when the and up like this.

and i'm so sorry for my spelling fault, i'm not English.

so please don't blame me for it.
gavin chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
you might want to proof read your work before positng, i liked the story, but there were a few places where you switched tenses within a sentance.

"Did the veil really rips you away from you life, Sirius? Or…Did it transfers you to a place you don’t know and you simply couldn’t find the way back? Could you still be alive?"

should be

"Did the veil really rip you away from your life, Sirius? Or…Did it transfer you to a place you don’t know and you simply can't find the way back? Could you still be alive?"

there were a few other places too. i'm not trying to be mean, just suggesting improvments to a great story with a lot of potential.
Kurichi-chan chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
I love this! What the pensive showed was just what I was looking for. And I loved the song... you know I started listening to "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins. It just matched to me. Plus, I hope Remus and Harry get closer to each other. Mostly because I imagine Remus being there for Harry when he was little too. Great Job! _
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
please hurry and review! when i saw when your last update was, i decided to read the story anyway because i figured it wasn't very good, but it was! pleaser update, and hurry!