Reviews for Immortal Lovers
AngelusLover chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
interesting story
LadyElena17 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Holy Crap this is an awesome story, god i hope angelus is in this or maybe dawn gets turned so spike turns evil and angelus get bought back then Giles and Co. would be royaly screwed *sighs and prays that this will be updated* pretty pretty please write more
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Oh, Spike has brilliant ideas!

Keep up the good work!
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
good story so far, but i purpose a lemon between Buffy and Dracula. he's such a hot foxy vampire! *drools onto her shirt*
GoddessNarna chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
this is getting good. i like the whole 'scoobies-r-evil' thing. plz update.
Electra54 chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Great story!
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Keep on writing this is good!
Anarchist278 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Oh can't believe there are no more chapters for me to read now. God I hope you're planning to update soon, I can't wait to see what else you have planned...Fantastic and superb job thus far and I'm really looking forward to the updates.

Ange x.
Anarchist278 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Yet another excellent chapter...Theres really nothing more I can say then to keep up the fantastic work.
Anarchist278 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
That second chapter was superb. I love the way you are writing the characters. You have been able to encompass their thoughts very realistically and made them all very believable. Great Job...Can't wait any longer for the next chapter so will leave the review here.
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Impressive first chapter...I quite liked it...You have some excellent ideas and for the most part a wonderful writing style...There were a few minor errors but on the whole a job well done.
crystalix chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
WOW! I just finished the first 4 chapters of this story and I'm speechless! The plot and characters you've set up are great, and the story itself is amazing! I love what you have so far, and the insights to everyone's feelings are great! It makes sense that Buffy would turn Xander and Willow first, and that she'd be so evil (since she was forced to do so much "good" as the slayer, and a part of her always seemed to resent that). And I also like how you have spike, oz, dawn, (tara?) and everyone in the mix; it's really cool. It's wierd how before Buffy was in Angel's position, and now the roles are reversed, the realization that'd put on Angel would be a but strange. I mean, if he can obviously tell the difference between Buffy and vamped-buffy, why can't he tell between Angelus and himself? Just a random thought there, lol. I can't wait for more, so PLEASE update soon! :-D
Jen chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Great Story! I just have on tiny issue that I'm a little confused about. Earlier, everyone was concerned about "cursing" her because of the guilt. Angel seemed pretty adamant about not wanting to "curse" her with a soul, and even went as far as saying he'd rather see her die, as he didn't want her to go through the guilt. Then later decides to ask her if she would willingly get a soul, and he'd help her through it. Regardless of how she received her soul, forced or willingly, she is still going to go through pain, and is still going to need Angel to be there for her. So if he's now changed his tune, and is willing to help her through the ordeal, why not curse her regardless if she's willing to get it or not? Anyways, this isn't meant to degrade your story in any way, just an honest question/opinion. The rest of the story is awesome, and I'm really enjoying it!