Reviews for Immortal Lovers
Greyson Van Helsing chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
When does angelus come to the story? I mean Angel's okay, but Angelus is cooler!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Good story, so far. But I do have a few questions.
Like:
1. Does Angel turn into Angelus later on?
2. Do Buffy, Xander & Willow get "cursed" with souls, and have to deal with the fact that they caused Sunnydale's destruction?
3. Will Angel, Giles, with who & whatever's left of the Scooby Gang and Angel Investigations, also if the ensoulment ritual won't work, have to kill Buffy and Company?
And
4. Will Buffy & friends (Xander & Willow), if ensouled, be accepted back into the Scooby Gang? Will Angel accept Buffy the way she is? Or will he and the Scoobies turn Buffy, Xander and Willow away? Will Angel turn away from Buffy as well?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Wait a minute, what happened to Joyce, Buffy's mother? I know it seems silly, but I haven't seen her so far, and then I noticed she wasn't really mentioned. Is not in the story, or does she simply have no part in what might take place?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
please, continue
AngelusLover chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
interesting story
LadyElena17 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Holy Crap this is an awesome story, god i hope angelus is in this or maybe dawn gets turned so spike turns evil and angelus get bought back then Giles and Co. would be royaly screwed *sighs and prays that this will be updated* pretty pretty please write more
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Oh, Spike has brilliant ideas!

Keep up the good work!
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
good story so far, but i purpose a lemon between Buffy and Dracula. he's such a hot foxy vampire! *drools onto her shirt*
GoddessNarna chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
this is getting good. i like the whole 'scoobies-r-evil' thing. plz update.
Electra54 chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Great story!
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Keep on writing this is good!
Anarchist278 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Oh can't believe there are no more chapters for me to read now. God I hope you're planning to update soon, I can't wait to see what else you have planned...Fantastic and superb job thus far and I'm really looking forward to the updates.

Ange x.
Anarchist278 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Yet another excellent chapter...Theres really nothing more I can say then to keep up the fantastic work.