Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
omg omg omg best thing ever!
Veridissima chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
I love this story. It was amazing

And I think for the first time ever for a few chapters I didn't want Mon and Chandler together. But now I'm happy that they are together and that they stayed friends with Cynthia
BluEyes chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
brilliant! the whole thing
goldenshadows chapter 12 . 8/4/2005
good story
Jayne Leigh chapter 12 . 1/17/2005
I've read this fic a million times and thought it was time to review! its brillant! i love it so much! The scenes with Bob and Ernie was so funny! :D Anywayz, keep writing! Jaynex
adrift chapter 12 . 7/24/2004
Amazing... that's the only word for it! I loved the idea, nobody has ever written anything quite like it before o_O Veery unique... But great. Great ending, nice development! *bravo* You're an awesome writer, keep it up!
JEN chapter 12 . 10/4/2003
WOW. Oh. my. Gawd. Words cannot describe the wonderful ending you made. i was sure you were gonna mess it up and have chandler marry cynthia and no one but joey ever knowing about his death, but i love that joey told them everything. and the tape player was HILARIOUS!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
Woohoo! YAY! Chandler ended up with Monica! Great job! This fic was awesome!
bluecake chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
YES! YES! YES! THE WAS THE FREAKING AWEWSOMEST FANFIC EVER!
Pandora-Halliwell chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
kelw i loved tha story it was like the best! you should so do a sequel!
Lolly chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
I LOVE YOU! This is BEST FANFIC EVER! I definilly DON'T hate you at all, you're brilliant! Oh God, my heart was beating SO fast! I'm sure I would have killed you if they didn't get together!
anhonestmoose chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
great fic, loved it! keep writing!
Krissy chapter 12 . 9/29/2003
YEAH BABY! You had me so worried for a while, oh god, that was so great, im a die hard chan and mon fan and this was a great story, please do more soon, im like a loyal fan now :) BTW, do u have any idea when season 5 and beyond will be out on DVD, or is it already out? email me and let me know please..once again, GREAT JOB
isloveenough chapter 12 . 9/29/2003
Oh My GOD! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! I totally was hating you at the end of the last chapter, coz for some unexplained reason i hate richard. But Wow. This story is AWESOME! happy endings for all. And cynthia's name cracks me up, coz thats angelica's doll on rugrats...theres a song... *ahem* "Cynthia, shes a really great dancer...Cynthia..cynthia..." I hear that song in my head eveytime i read this fic. Hope you'll write another one!
yenibing chapter 12 . 9/29/2003
oh my god... excelent! el mejor fanfic que he leido en mi vida! lol! (the best fanfic that i've reade in my life) lol. excelent end... very good... i even cry! lol... very beautiful fic... i really loved it-... congrats!