Reviews for Thrice Bitten, Never Shy
Kamikakushi chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Oh...This is looking good. I love squares...I can guess at least one to be Tezuka dn Taka-san. Love Taka-san! So funny...nya nya! Update soon!
firedraygon chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Very, very nice. XD Fuji romance. I can't wait to see who his 'loves' are! Please update soon!

~fd97
furin chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
OMG, love the fic! hope you'll continue!

*waves flg for Taka-san* ganbatte ne, Taka-san! _
joanne chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
fantastic!
midd chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
aw, sounds interesting!

i'm waiting for the next and i'm dead-curious!

okay, on with it, K?

midd
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
;;..continue! oh yea...btw...syusuke's name is syuusuke if transliterated from the kanji. it's PRONOUNCED as shuusuke, but well..it's syuusuke..but just write it syusuke ;;(so confusing...:P )
Sharl chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Tehehehe...So full of mystery, I like it! Hmm...Three loves, ne? I wonder who they are...But I'm agree with "boys can be beautiful"! Especially Fuji! He is too beautiful! *almost fainted because imagining how beautiful Fuji is* Okay...just one thing, please continue and update soon!
mimi chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
UWAHH! Sugoi!

Continue this plis!

I really want to see the next chapter!
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
the beginning part(the fortune-telling thing)reminds me of ayashi no ceres! XD...hehe...well..like it! keep it up!

-Tsubame Gaeshi-chan
Chrysan chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
O_O It's actually Fuji Syuusuke, not Shunsuke.
Anthy chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
thank you for letting me know about the name spelling error! i'm glad you like it so far!
Aki chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
A really nice prologue with a good start. I like how you kept the dialogue interesting. A lot of times, many authors stretch or use the wrong words when having a character speak, thus lowering the suspense. You did a good job though, so no need to worry. I've seen quite a few ways to spell Fuji's first name, but I usually recognize Syusuke, though it doesn't really matter, because we understand who it is, ne? Seeing how young the setting is, I think you did well keeping the characters in their rightful persona, but Fuji seems a little too urgent. But maybe he grew more calm as time passes? This may or may not be a problem, but Fuji usually keeps his eyes closed, so when I read that he blinked in a part of the story...I dunno...seems a little off. Other than that, keep it up. Good work!
Violintide chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This looks like it'll be very interesting. Bonus points for involving Yumiko, the Forgotten Fuji, lol. _ (One slight nitpick, and forgive me if someone else tells you before you see this, but his name is "Shuusuke", not "Shunsuke".) I already like the pairings you're hinting at, and I can't wait to see where you're going. _
Hissori chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I really like this so far! :) Yuuta, Tezuka, and Taka, huh? *interested in what's coming up* But just to let you know, Fuji's given name is "Shuusuke", not "Shunsuke". Oh, and also, Fuji's sister's name is Yumiko.