Reviews for Meet Virginia
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Great...The song adds something. Don't know it, but all the same... Excellent. I like the vision of a punked-out Ginny...
GinnyWalsh chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
My names Ginny and my full names Virginia but Ginny Weasleys real name is Ginerva
Lord of the facts chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
great fanfic. strange how EVERYONE thought ginny's name was virginia. even i thought it. because it made sence...aparently her real name is Ginevra
jenna chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
omg i love that song it's one of my fav's.
this so sad. but it's very good too.
Sister Golden Hair chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was sad and beautiful and I loved it! Cookies to you!
Lillei chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow, I know this is probably really old, since i found it at the back, but it was beautiful. Very beautiful.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
OMG! I loved it.
Honi chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Very interesting! I can't believe you memorized that song.
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
good job
Monika1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Oh...this is so sad, but this fic is really well-written. : )
K.D. Toling chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*sob* In the oh-so-noble words of Train, that was "beautiful"! I loved it! I can totally see Ginny and her family being compared to this song, and I like the way you did it from Neville's point of view, it made it all the more original!

-K.D. Toling
Aeva chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
aw, this is so cute! and yet so sad ;_; yeah, i guess neville and ginny would have gotten together. anyway, i love it. good job
Lady Kali' Barton chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I kno I'm a bit late with the review thing cuz you posted this story 2 years ago...*_* But I'm glad you're still writting cuz this..this is *beautiful* in every way shape and form. Loved it. Nice clean and good. Please, for all the kippers in England, KEEP WRITING! Keep the insanity alive. G'bye for now, chap!

the Lady called Karma
Quintrisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is wonderful- I really like it a lot. I've never seen a songfic based on this song from Neville's PoV before. The ending was heartwrenching. Oh, Neville... *sighs*

*trisha*
SailorDream chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
(crying) enough said...you are good...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »