Reviews for Meet Virginia
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Great...The song adds something. Don't know it, but all the same... Excellent. I like the vision of a punked-out Ginny...
GinnyWalsh chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
My names Ginny and my full names Virginia but Ginny Weasleys real name is Ginerva
Lord of the facts chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
great fanfic. strange how EVERYONE thought ginny's name was virginia. even i thought it. because it made sence...aparently her real name is Ginevra
jenna chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
omg i love that song it's one of my fav's.
this so sad. but it's very good too.
Sister Golden Hair chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was sad and beautiful and I loved it! Cookies to you!
Lillei chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow, I know this is probably really old, since i found it at the back, but it was beautiful. Very beautiful.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
OMG! I loved it.
Honi chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Very interesting! I can't believe you memorized that song.
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
good job
Monika1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Oh...this is so sad, but this fic is really well-written. : )
K.D. Toling chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*sob* In the oh-so-noble words of Train, that was "beautiful"! I loved it! I can totally see Ginny and her family being compared to this song, and I like the way you did it from Neville's point of view, it made it all the more original!

-K.D. Toling
Aeva chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
aw, this is so cute! and yet so sad ;_; yeah, i guess neville and ginny would have gotten together. anyway, i love it. good job
Lady Kali' Barton chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I kno I'm a bit late with the review thing cuz you posted this story 2 years ago...*_* But I'm glad you're still writting cuz this..this is *beautiful* in every way shape and form. Loved it. Nice clean and good. Please, for all the kippers in England, KEEP WRITING! Keep the insanity alive. G'bye for now, chap!

~the Lady called Karma
Quintrisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is wonderful- I really like it a lot. I've never seen a songfic based on this song from Neville's PoV before. The ending was heartwrenching. Oh, Neville... *sighs*

*trisha*
SailorDream chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
(crying) enough said...you are good...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »