Reviews for Sniper
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Great fic, really.
Queen000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
o.o!

must find out what happens

Ciao

Queen
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
awesome, i like what you've done with Irvine. but i don't get why all of a sudden everyone wanted to kill Seifer, and how did Irvine know about the sewers? eh well, over all, good job.
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Sometimes, for everything to work out, it has to go to hell first. This piece nicely illustrates what happens when an imperfect plan goes perfectly. It begs the question: who died in this story? I'd be more inclined to say Irvine than Edea. Nice psychlogy here. Don't you love paradigms?
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Ah yes. The infamous sniper-on-the-rooftops scene. I was thinking that this was just going to be a repeat of other stories, but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't really know what to say about it except it was exceptionally well-written, and the last line really got me. I love that line; it kind of pulls together the feeling of the entire fic.
Stryker1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
wonderfully written.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Interesting idea...I wonder where it might have led. This reminds me vaguelly of 'It's A Wonderful Final Fantasy' by Tenshi no Korin, a fic which you might like to check out.
Fayte chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Very well written. I really liked it, good job )
Laguna chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Nice story...perhaps a follow up on what happened to Seifer in this scenario?
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
There are so many of these! The majority of Irvine stories are about him and the Deiling incident. Yours was better than most of them though, so great job!