Reviews for The Opposite Sex
LadyImperialdramon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Then I stared down at the article of clothing that has eluded man since its creation. The bra.

Best. Line. EVER.
LadyImperialdramon chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
"Need some help, young lady?" One of the store clerks asked me. I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. I was holding the display box for the new Zelda game. He smiled. "That's a good game. It's about a kid named Link who-" He started. I cut him off instantly.

"Who's the hero of time, and saves Princess Zelda on numerous occasions, I know. Reviews for this game haven't been as high as they've been in the past, especially considering the huge success of the three previous games, the Windwaker, Majora's Mask, and the Ocarina of Time, which was the first to incoorperate three dimensions into the saga. It wasn't my favorite, though. I liked Windwaker's dynamic lighting and pixelation, personally. Even with that said, I'm not a big Zelda fan. What was the last thing released from Squaresoft?" I asked. The clerk just stared at me, mouth hanging open.

If I'm right, this "new Zelda game" you referred to is...

"...Reviews for this game haven't been as high as they've been in the past..."

UTTER LIES. TP is regarded as one of the BEST game EVAR, and second to OoT. Unless you're me.
LadyImperialdramon chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
The old stuff is still the best... Weird.
Darksword'Shiningpen chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
i love it. please finish this story!
rockergurl13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
LMAO! this is GOOD!
anichee chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
please do the rest of the storie
LilManiac chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Hmm... interesting to think about.

Think you could stand a day being a girl?

And could i stand being a guy for a day? Hm...

I love this story... i love the plot... and i really hope you update this soon!
Lady Constellation chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Yay, yay! Chrono Trigger! Great game! So is Breath of Fire 3 and the Zelda games. This story was...interesting but it could have done without some of the Bush-bashing and nude jokes.
SmittenxKitten chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
...This is my favorite story ever. You HAVE to continue writing it. Really. I want more! I just feel uberly sorry for Jake. Poor guy-er-girl.. .;;
animorph19 chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
very original! jake's a lesbian? hahahahaha. too good. this has got to be one of the most interesting stories out there. good job! please continue...
animorph19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
don't leave us hanging! continue! your story is very original.
Asian Angel07 chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
Great and Funny...will any of the Animorphs discover eventually something is wrong?
Fluffer McKitty chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
This is...highly disturbing, but hilarious.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
alright! you're back!

loved the chappie. the break-up scene was kinda funny "i just figured out that i'm a lesbian..." LOL

and i liked the scene with the video game clerk.

Jake's a C cup! HAHAHAHA

anywho... please update soon!

: )

g21lto chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
I really like this story. Jake as a lesbian girl. Very hilarious. And I can't wait to see what happens next.