Reviews for Gunsmoke and Roses
R.H.'too laxy to sign in'Zero chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
*shriek!*
Tala1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Ive looked forever for this pairing. Its my number 1 pairing of all time. Really nicely written with few grammatical errors. I *really* enjoyed this story, hope to see more in the future! : 3 Certainly a good change from all the irvineselphie pairings... Keep up the good work! _
LadyTwist chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'ts all mushy and sweet - nice work!
ahappygirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
- Nice story! I've been looking for Laguna/Irvine stories, and I came across this one! I loved it so much! _
EvilActress chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Lol. I loved it. It made me laugh real hard too. Just thought I'd let you know.
ay nonny nonny mouse-oh chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
first- hilarious.

but more importantly,

Squall and Selphie have to be one of the cutest couples ever! Squall's note... Wah! now I'm a believer.
aisonloire chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
well...that was the strangest fic i've read. really really good- write sum more!- but...strange. awesome fic! how's Until the end of eternity coming along? i read the next chap! it made my day! hehe well...gotta go!
Maloire chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Well, that certainly was a moving episode! Nice work! (ok, nice isnt a nice word, but whatever!) The whole slang thing in the beginning kind of through me off, but I LOVED the way you added character anaylisis within the storyline! Very perceptive... here're just a few things to consider...

Irvine lie in another borrowed bed,

~"lay"

too young, and far to male, and

~"too"

and his father earlier [this] evening.

~"that"? I dunno, guess it could work either way

and I loved this line "But he's trying to put his head above his heart again, and that never works out well when he's involved." Good stuff!