Reviews for The Transfer Student
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

You've been written up.
kagome chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hmm...why does inuyasha call inuyasha shikon it kinda of weird ! well i think the story is great i havent read the rest of the stories but i think it will be great too hope u can write more story like that !
Hotpink101 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
inu crying, lol, the character traits are WAY off. But its still a good fic.
controlfreaklmm chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
it's a good story, but the relationship between inu and kag are kind of rushed. i read your note at the top and i dont how they would confuse you as a girl writer. I'm not trying to be mean, but it was kinda obvious to me you were a guy when you started writing the girl part. its a good story and i enjoyed it!
Socccergal chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
:)This is a REAL good story! PLEASE update soon and you have good fashion for your characters.:)

UPDATE SOON!:)
Tomboi101 chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
Woah... I can't wait for a lemon! Write next chappie soon!
Scarlette Beauty chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
OMG! Why haven't you updated in soo long! your fic is really good! I like it, its really interesting! OMG! Well keep up the good work!
ItWasYouThatSentencedMeToDeath chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
you've had 0ver 1 week and 8 months to write the next chapter wats taking so long

or at least send me wat u got so far

one maore thing i will never for give u for making my Kagome get raped by hobo
ItWasYouThatSentencedMeToDeath chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
asome

souta is the ass i thought hed be in middle school

2 things i cant belive 1 shippo head of a gang

2 keade the hag a techer
inuyashas-chicky-13 chapter 9 . 7/8/2004
your story is well writen and is nice to read. i hope u write more soon!
CraziAznGurl chapter 9 . 6/30/2004
lol...that was a cute chappie! i cant wait to read more! update update update!
fishymonster chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
luv it and keep going w/ the story ...

leslie thinks its ya byes

leslie
letgo chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIB:E You left us hanging!
nani chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
look if dont continue yhis story ill do over there and make you write. Sorry story ranatic side took over plz continue the story plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Thanks mucho
waterlily216 chapter 9 . 3/26/2004
Hey! _ It's been awhile! I haven't read this fic since...what? Haha. Last year. Well, great chapter. Wow, lots of fluff. The Shippo scene was hilarious. UPDATE SOON!