Reviews for Destiny Calls
MacGyver07 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Nice pleaes contenue! Next chapter please!
roughian chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Woah, Top notch work my friend...you should continue it! I just have to say that you did a wonderful job on this it's cool to see how people take the pasts of our favorite characters and mold these great stories! I do hope you decide to write more!

**lauren
roughian chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
*Wind blows eerily, much like it did at Hamunaptra* OH! Spooky! Three guesses to who this guy is eh? LOL!

Ironically I just watched this thing on discovery chanell about Nefertiti and her face was smashed it after her mummification. According to culture, if that should happen is damns the corpse and you can't enter the afterlife! Freaky stuff!

Well I really like this! There's more to read, so that's what I'm gonna do:-)
roughian chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful chapter! I always wondered how Rick O'Connell started out and that was a really neat way of thinking. Poor Mr. and Mrs. O'Connell, enjoying a trip to Egypt and then *BAM* dead...

I see the Carnahans were also bustling about!

"Don't talk to this scum, Evy!" her big brother complained and his mother agreed. Even as a boy Jon's still Jon...

I really like how Rick was Phineas, I would be so freaked out if that happened to me and then like 10 years later I actually SAW the woman from my vision...frreaakky...S

So *THATS* how Rick got his tattoo! I see, I see! Well this is going great and I can't wait to see how it goes, so I'll go read more...

**Lauren
open-notebook chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
O! Very good, I like it a lot! Please continue!

**Coaster Queen