Reviews for Settling In
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
will you continue this story somewhere?
katharienne chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
It's one of favourite William fics... I'd love to see you write some more in that way.
Celtic Cat chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
That's it? I liked it, but it kind of leaves you hanging. It was good as far as it went, but it could go a lot farther. I hope you're planning a sequel.
shahid chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
Cool! i liked thios part the best!
halinar chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
brilliant! an absolutely great story! I loved your version of how Spike would be brought into the show! Lorne's chapter was definitely my favorite, funny and so like him. Please continue!
g.e chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
Interesting notion, that Jasmine was a blind. I do think Angel and Co. are in for trouble. But I think Spike will take Cordy's place as the truth-teller. Someone's got to do it even if it is a thankless job.
Shahid chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
ok...Spike was an ass in this chapter! plz show that ANGEL gets some reward. show that ANGEL and BUFFY get a happily ever after.
Shahid chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Celtic Cat chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Interesting, can't wait till everybody else puts their two cents in.
shahid chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
OK plzplzplzplpzlpzlpzl give Angel a happy ending. why is Spike geeting the reward?make this B/A!
Rachael chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Damn you have the character's voices perfect! Brilliant! Loved the ambiguity whether Fred meant Wes or Knox at the end of her piece and the way Lorne refers to Spike as 'kid'. It really brings up how young he is now that he's human again. Loved all of it!
Eloise chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
Very nice character reflections. You've got Angel and Wes down very nicely - (afraid I'm a sucker for Wes POVs). I don't usually like post season 3 Wes/Fred ships, but I think you made this believable. I'm looking forward to reading the other characters POVs.

Well done!
Tobert chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
This was really great. I can't wait to see everyone elses pov's. keep up the good work.
shahid chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
COOL! i really hope that you reward Angel in some way. it woudnt do to let the Hero get the tragic un-ending, would it? update soon. plz make this B/A somehow.
Ashley A chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
like this first chapter, just perfect. You have the characters so far completely figured out. Although the part where Wesley talks about how Buffy and Angel have moved on from each other makes me so sad! But I have to admit it seems true.

Keep em coming.