Reviews for Tough Love
Princess613 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Cute.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Richie attacked first, so that makes Duncan's reaction work for me. The buildup of the fight with Richie shoving several times then making a serious attack was well done.

I'd have a much harder time picturing a spanking from Duncan as some of the comments suggested. Even if Richie was under 18 the relationship would seem too new for that sort of thing in the first season.
Psychic1515 chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Now if there's anything I like in a good story, it's action and violence, of which we saw plenty of in the first chapter. Although I must add, I'm a tad disappointed, I figured for sure once Richie came to, he'd try and punch Duncan's lights out. Oh well...no matter, it's still a good story, and not too far off from an actual family problem. And unlike most families in this day and age, they actually found a solution to this problem. Marvelous, just marvelous! Nothing personal or anything, southernchickie, but I do think one option you should keep open for a career screen-writer for family series...this sounds like a good plot for one to me.
Bleagh chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Horrible characterisation. You might as well slap different names on Duncan, Richie, and Tessa and catagorize this fic under 'original'.
Alex chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
Hi,

I liked the dialogue very much but the idea that Duncan actually beat Richie goes a bit too far for me. Id rather see that Duncan deals with Richies behavior in the old-fashioned way of giving him a hiding hed never forget.

But, fair is fair, you did capture the characters like they are portrayed in the series. Maybe next time you can put in a spanking instead of a beating.

Keep it up,

Alex MacLeod.
Aimless chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
See what can happen when two hot-headed men stand up to each other? I can't believe that Mac said some of those thing! I'm glad it all worked out in the end.
Aimless chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I'll admit that I like stories in which Richie and Duncan are arguing. It normally means that there'll be lots of warm fuzzies when they make up. This one is really good. Very heated! I can't wait to see how they handle it.
Aurumlupi chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Heh heh heh...

~Aurumlupi
Aurumlupi chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Damn...damn... but it's a good damn.

~Aurumlupi
Tyger Magick chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Aw so sentimental..although it's a new twist on Mac..I never pictured him beating Richie. I like it though.
Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Whew! I am so glad they worked all that out. I was worried there for a minute.

Loved the ending. Hehe. I bet he did have plenty of time with extra to spare. *G*

This fic was great girl! I enjoyed it very much! And I'm eagerly awaiting a new chapter for UL. :) Take Care!

LaterZ!
Agent R chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Great story! Very good and very funny! Nice to hear Richie and Duncan didn't egnite World War I between them!
Richefic chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Aw, I hate it when Duncan and Richie fight! (grins) Although, I'm a bit surprised Duncan wasn't more contrite, punching a kid in the face would have been considered a pretty extreme reaction, even in the 16thC, - wouldn't he have been more concerned about why Richie was acting like that?
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh no! This isn't good. Not at all.

A very excellent start to this fic. I can't wait to read more and see what happens now. LaterZ!
RRyanForever chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Richie not doing as he is told? Shocking!:)

I always love to see stories that help clear up the fuzzy line of friend/father that Duncan walks with Richie. Especially when they lean towards the latter. Anxiously awaiting more.