Reviews for The First Soledad Spinoff
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
aiscjkaiosdjcnasdf. I loved this!
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
bravoooooooo! growing old with each other! terribly sweeeeeet! my favorite story!
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So long since this has been written, but I love this! I love your sense of humour. It literally had me laughing loud as ever. But, more importantly, I love this story between Sango and Sesshomaru that you've written. Undoubtedly, I'll read the whole thing all over again in the future. Thank you for this. (:
meowface111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since this and Soledad was written,, and I'm reading it now. These two stories were purely amazing, I'm so dumbfounded at how beautifully you wrote. Wow... WOW! And to think I was only 12 when you wrote this. ... So WOW! I loved this story. ... Wow :)
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
awesome!
dorko525 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww *tear* it was a superb happy ending!
S chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Please, oh please, write more spin offs! This was so much fun to read!
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I cracked up at Sango's puppy, just imagining the look on her face. Ah, Inuyasha has so much to tease Sesshoumaru about, now... at his own risk. Hmmm... I'll have to go read Venganza now.

That puppy... tee hee. I think it's good that you didn't name them. I always feel awkward giving names to the children of characters I don't own. It's hard to decide what they /would/ name them, huh?

Well,yet another pleasant read. Not surprising. Thank you for expending the effort to write this little gem. I'm sure the rest of your readers are as pleased as I am.
your thaa best chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
seriously. you need to write more. i havent read any better stories than yours :)
Anya chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I miss you Thunk. Think you'll ever find the time to write another Soledad spin-off or anything?
burntbanana chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hi Thunk! I read this one-shot ages ago but I was just going through my favourites list and I realized I've never thanked you for writing such great stories!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I am so glad that I clicked on your profile and spotted this.

Once again, MAGNIFICENT work. XD I laughed when InuYasha was confronting Sesshoumaru. It was just the funniest thing I've ever read!
Deritine chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Woo hoo! This totally needed to happen. You should add it as an epilogue to the main story.

And I loved the puppy bit- LOL!
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i thought i just mention i really liked ur soledad. puppies! kinda weird that sango had a real puppy...but i can see how that happened. LOLZ~! sesshomaru always needing facts...gawd that cracked me up! hope to see more great pieces like this one and soledad!
Shayleatone chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome it is about time we see some real emotion from him this was a great add on to the other story. Keep it up they make a great couple.