Reviews for Starfire's Fate
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Okay, this is a cute story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! Despite that it is so inaccurate, I am hooked. What happens next? Come on, it's 2014!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Plzzzzzzzz update
BGuate224 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
the beautiful ships in this story. HOW THE HELL DID KITTEN GET TO TAMARAN? the world may never know...
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
It is good! R u going to do another chapter?
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
please update the story. i would like to know what happens.
incompetent dabbler chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
That whole story was so cool! Except for the kissing part but all in all it was awesome.
Kicon chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
Swet!

Kicon
Kicon chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
It's really cool! Please update soon!

Kicon
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Bo-Staff.
starlovesrobin101 chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
what happens i realy really want to know so please up date really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really really really really soon
DarkRaeLogan chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Whoa...this is AWESOME! Seriously, I love RobStar and RaeBB. They are my 2 fav pairings in the history of the universe! And you are such an awesome writer. I love this! Update ASAP!

-Rae
Digi-girl chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Very good, although it would be interesting if the orb that shatered wasn't Starfire's. Anyway it is still totally great:)!
ravanwolf chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
update quickly please, I wanna see where this goes.
robins1fan chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
HANG ON STAR! Yes! Robin and BB working together! My 2 fav Titans! This IS what dreams are made of,lol. I really do wish people would write more fics like this. :) Please please please please update! I won't leave you alone until you do!

(P.S. Nice pen name!)
ThSamurai chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Well there's no denying there was a farily long wait for this update, but it was well worth it. Short maybe but still very good. Hope you can update soon again.