Reviews for Der Widerspruch
Onosokie chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I know that it's been a long time since you worked on this story, so you're probably not going to write another chapter... but I wish you would! This is such a great story! I want to find out what happens next and they way you depict Omi and Nagi... their just such an interesting couple!
mena chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
I love this fic... please don't let them die someday, okay? ;_;
silver woman chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
OMG! update soon. that kiss was HOT!
Love's Lie chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
I thought that was just too sweet, I'm not sure why, maybe just the ending part was sweet but whatever _. I liked it really good, I'm usually not partial to OmixNagi but this is a very good story _
infinitykn chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
It's been a long long time since I've come across story quite like this. The kind of story that makes me want to register for solely for the purpose of commenting. Well, you won. :)

The way you portray Nagi's philosophy on life is so credible, it makes me wonder if you idenitify with it yourself. Back to the story-beautifully written, your specialty in angst evident with every word, If anything, the only disappointment is that there aren't anymore chapters for me to read.

I won't beg, but add something! ;_;
Hikage chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Wonderful! Great story, and your descriptions are truly masterfully done. I really love how you characterized Nagi: I also don't see him as being able to open up to such affectionate behaviour as that of Omi's immediately, since he's so unused to it. Wonderful story, really. I hope you'll continue soon: I'm looking forward to reading more of it!
Sulie chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
I love your story. Specially third chap.

I hope that you update it soon.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
no non no plez don't end it there it's a wonderful story and I must know what happens...plez update soon. I beg of you...I love this couple...*sigh* so romantic
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Wow. I've been reading this for the past 3 days (yes I know, slow ;_; but meh job's takin up alot of time) and I've been completly intrapped by the sheer... outstanding way of wording. Seriously, this has alot of potiental, espically with Ken being all inlove with Omi, and Omi falling so damn hard for Nagi, its not even funny... oh the complications. And I have to give you this, you write the BEST damned MAKEOUT scene ever! Most people don't go into that much details over the making out area, and when they do its usually short and choppy. But somehow you got it threw with rythem and with the right wording. I LOVED it! _ Keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. .
Touya's Angel chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
awsomeness! You must finish this now!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
God I hope your continuing this fic. Its great! soo sweet and yet so deliciously angsty, it catches everything a OxN needs. and OxN is running dangerously short these days. I pray that you post the next chapter soon

-TCM
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
And as wonderfully sweet as it is, I can't help but think that their respective teams are going to find a way to ruin everything when they find out.
Saniwa chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Aw, that's so romantic. -OmiNagi
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
whats the mission? what happens between Nagi and Omi? update more soon!
Maelik chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Your story is cool and very interesting. I hope you continue it because I would really like to see how things turn out.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »