Reviews for I Noci
Frida-Froz chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I wanted him to tell Erik so desperately! This was wonderful to read!
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my God, that was beautiful. So sweet. I actually teared up, I knew right away who the special one was, but I still loved reading it. I would love to think that Charles would have loved Erik regardless of what he did.
LittleSapphireKnight chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, extrememly well written. Fantatic job!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was so beautiful. I absolutely love it.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Ah! I love it. I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like if Charles had found out about Erik, and now I do!
Domenic chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh, wow, that was fantastic! You had me guessing who the man was until the end, and the revelation totally floored me... And although this is but a short glimpse at Erik's father, I'm totally interested in him and feel such endearment toward him. The fact that Erik's father is able to make a short visit from the grave to meet his son for a bit lends beatiful, lucid light to the love a good father is capable of having for his child.

Seriously, keep writing.
Marissa chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw that was so sweet :) Very very beautiful
Rowin chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I love this story. This was so beutifull, yet sad at the same time.
Olethros chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Sweet and deeply touching.
Danica Enjolras chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Aw! So cute!
madamefaust chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
*wipes tears off her face*

That was beautiful, that's the first phic I've read in nearly a week and it was just beautiful.
AcidxQuill chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Very good writing...it was dark, I liked it.
LeLeMusicAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh my that story was truly beautiful, I swear my eyes clouded with tears. I loved it!

-LeLe
Erin chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! I really need to read Kay..I haven't had the time to, yet. But that was so good! I'd love to see more little phics like this! Keep up the good work!
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
this is sweet and sad. poor little erik. makes me wanna cuddle him and sing him to sleep (only he'd tell me to stop croaking...) good one! :)