Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Anei Aikouka chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Nice. “Being angry at someone who deserves it, then. Like a demon.” Just wonderful. Aziraphale is so good at sticking his foot in his mouth. Not a bad point either, for drunkards.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Exactly, man!
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
you know, that was good :) in fact i think it should have been in the book. would you ever consider writing one with sister mary loquacious? because if it was anything like this one, i would be the first to read and review...
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Never read Good Omens, but I've enjoyed your HP stories, so I gave this a try. I loved it! Loved the great drunken dialog. It's exactly what you'd expect from a demon and an angel, especially if they're Brits. Loved the bits about sloth, gluttony, and lust, but especially thought the remarks about God and anger were right on. I've just got to read Good Omens now, lol!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
"Most of America is going to Hell if being fat is a sin. And look how many chubby nuns you have.”

Woohoo, go America! yep. this does sound horribly like something they would be discussing. I love how you used only dialouge! very good. kudos and all to you and your amazingness.
xayne chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Excellent work - you seem to have mastered drunken conversation. It made me think, it made me laugh.
deFamine chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hm Makes one think.
I like.
luisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
yes, I agree, they are good. but so are you. no offence but, are you really sure you are not even the tiniest(sp?) bit gay? it's not of my business, of course, but you write so many cute gay fics that... well, you can't blame a girl for wandering, can you?
Chaos chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
a very amusing early morning read :)
Della C chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
"enough of this whole sobriety silliness." GREAT line!

Very funny, Very awesome. hoohah.
Gaia Myles chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
*grins* That was great. I just love Crowley/Aziraphale dialogues, and you've got them down pat!

Write more soon?